Thread: seeking: festival fireworks (large)

Default seeking: festival fireworks (large)

Oh it was not that I was stingy when the festival fireworks were sold -- well, come to think of it, maybe I was -- but I have been angry with myself all the time since the sellers disappeared and now poor little me, a budding alchemist, can only delight my guild with medium festival fireworks. [:'(]

So -- if you should have secreted a formula for large fireworks that you do not plan to use yourself, please please please give little old snickel a tell, will you?

snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thayla

Default Re: seeking: festival fireworks (large)

I'm in the same case. Please tell here if you can craft them too. Makes always nice in a party

I'm not trying to rant either of you, but honestly, do you think there will be loose forms on it, that are not on old chars of discontinued accounts?

or did you stash the medium fireworks form in quantities. cuz in that case Id be willing to buy if its not too outrageous a price :P
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Myca Ghimerov
    I'm not trying to rant either of you, but honestly, do you think there will be loose forms on it, that are not on old chars of discontinued accounts?
    Yes, yes -- the chances are slim to nonexistent --- but one can still hope...[:$]
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

hope is for the .... :P this hz remember?
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

there is someone on Unity that sells fireworks, check kion consigner there are usually astounding ones there for sale and I know he makes them all.
    Also don't forget in 3-4weeks time the forms come back on the market cause its nearly xmas time.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze
    there is someone on Unity that sells fireworks, check kion consigner there are usually astounding ones there for sale and I know he makes them all.
    Also don't forget in 3-4weeks time the forms come back on the market cause its nearly xmas time.
    Well we hope that they come back on the market! Just look at Harvest Festival :[;)]

Morenth

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze
    Hehehehe, weeeeeelllllllll, .... we'll probably have Xmas event around the 15th of february, so .... ermmm ...we'll see[:P]

Thread Information