Thread: Covalance

Fisk

Default Covalance

Is covalance a worthwhile thing to tech spells with? What does it do exactly other than 'lower resistance'? If you tech your spells with it, what do you put it on? I'm thinking of putting it on one Thunder III with accuracy, and on Improved Lightning Bolt with accuracy also. Does that sound good?

Default Re: Covalance

If you are maximizing nature skill with training points and fighting mob within your range then I would suggest dropping accuracy.

Nature Damage + Covalence + Romp/Gale/Pierce

Put as many teeth on them as possible. I have not tried accuracy tier 5, but accuracy tier 3 does not help me hit much at level 94.

Unless you are advised by a dev, take all player advice with a grain of salt. Try them both and use what works for you.
    Sajid,
    Lone Lizard of the Apocalypse

Champions of Honor

Fisk

Default Re: Covalance

Right now I'm a 54 druid with a rating of 58. I'm fighting shadow spiders ~60-70 for exp and can take 2 at a time with my unteched spells. I do miss about 25% of the time with spells, but they hardly do much damage on those high level mobs anyway. I mostly just heal myself and stun them until they are dead. If I fight stuff around my rating I miss about 10%, which I guess is okay.
    I'll try out the Nature Damage + Covalence combo on my spells and see how it works.

Thread Information