Thread: want to pay with CC, but cant ?

Question want to pay with CC, but cant ?

I just tried to enter my info to pay for 3 months of gametime.

All I got was this :

Error Received:
    MRC:IK
    RESPONSE:SERVICE

could it be that I couldnt start a subscription because the servers are currently down ?

I wanted to start a payment cycle but seems like I cant. Please reply if anyone knows something about this, Iam running out of time and already got a plot to hold on this account. Right now its a trial account and its supposed to run out this evening or tomorrow.

Ivy, best I can do is refer you to this thread. Apparently the interface for billing with Pay By Touch (cc cards) is being worked on. See post #9. http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=15011

Default alright

so I read it all now .. I found no case of someone trying to pay for an account, only people wanting to cancel one.

Does anybody know of someone wanting to pay and having the same issues as I do ?

I suppose the paypal version of payment is not working right now as we are back to the old billing system ? ( or not ? )

Iam totally confused, which way am I supposed to pay now ?

AS stated above their billing systems are in the works right now. The other system they had up for a few days was insecure and has been taken down. The old system is still being worked on with the old billing service for a new contract. The old "system" was put back "up" so people could see when their subscription ran out. As far as I know currently their is no way to pay. But I do not think if you have or had a active account that you will be disconnected from service.

Not true Deth. I am unable to log in due to my account going inactive. I just tried to pay for my account and got an Error Message also. Allthough a different message than Ivy, I was still unable to pay. I have a plot that the message said I need to do something with or it would sold. I have no idea what to do.
    Rainy
    100 Healer
    94 Druid
    Chaos Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Rainy
    I have a plot that the message said I need to do something with or it would sold. I have no idea what to do.
    Rainy
    100 Healer
    94 Druid
    Chaos Shard
    I've heard that the auto plot auctions are suspended for the time being, but you might want to keep an eye on it.

Good luck!

I used to have that error, and now getting ...... - error unknown -

Of course support email address is return undelivrable, and no reply to support tickets
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Quote Originally Posted by BKBanzai
    I've heard that the auto plot auctions are suspended for the time being, but you might want to keep an eye on it.

Good luck!
    ooo I hope you're right BKBanzai. It would be very sad to see all my hard work go bye bye Seeing how I didn't intentionally let my account go inactive. I'm sure there are allot of others who feel the same way. I will watch it and hopefully I will be back in game (with a plot) soon.
    Rainy
    100 Healer
    94 Druid
    Chaos Server

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    The old "system" was put back "up" so people could see when their subscription ran out.
    only it doesn't tell you, as even when more money is taken out by EII, the date for subscription doesn't change.
    Arietna Winterfire, Brand New ADULT!! Purple Dragon, CHAOS shard, DIVINE RETRIBUTION Guild

Ariadne Dreamweaver - ex of Unity Shard
    Tailor 67, Weaver 72, Carpenter 85,
    oh, and Spirit Disciple 57 , Paladin 34

Thread Information