Thread: Primal Vengeance Scale Crafter?

Default Primal Vengeance Scale Crafter?

Any old crusty wyrms around that have the tech Primal Vengeance? I am looking to have a couple scales made but am having difficulty finding anyone that got this tech back during that Aegis raided the tombs outside of dralk event.
    ================================
    The Flying Gekko formerly known as "Nemesis_Expanse" and then "Lizardbreath". Flying strong once more in the skies of Order..

Ebon, Leviathan still has that tech scribed and can make the scales for you. He's usually on during the afternoons and early evenings, and I'm sure he'll be happy to help you.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

I'll have ot try and chase him down on the weekend then. many thanks. Any others? seems like that tech may become extinct if he leaves hehe.
    The Flying Gekko formerly known as "Nemesis_Expanse" and then "Lizardbreath". Flying strong once more in the skies of Order..

I have them on Blight if you have an alt dragon or a copy there.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Drac-Terrak

Kumu, and Wyrme on Order have the tech. I believe Kumu may be gone but thats unconfirmed.

Going from Kumu's post in general off topic, I sadly think he is gone.

I haven't seen Wyrme since the Imperial Lair project and he was most discouraged at that time. Although he has been around at some point since then and finished the hall in his lair.

I hated bugging my friends about making scales. I too will be looking for Leviathan for some vengence scales, while we still have a crafter who can make them.

still no luck finding that ever elusive dragon... ah well if anyone sees him on, let him knwo he is needed and desired

He's a guildmate of mine, Ebon, so I'll see what I can do.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

*looks around* I can make those scales for ye.

I am usually awake in the evenings, searching for food.

Would you prefer Armor, Strength, Health, or Power PV scale?
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Ooo he wakes! I'll PM you the details. many thanks!

I am cursed I tell you! I logged in and the first line of text in my chat window was... "Levisthan has just logged out" hehe..

many many many thanks to Leviathan. not only was he kind enough to grant me one, he even made a second one for me to give to a guildmate. Did I mention many thanks yet?!?!

i don't recall wyrme having that tech... he hasn't been around in a long while either, though.

Thread Information