Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Peaches

Default To Peaches

Peaches

We love you and want you to know how much we value your efforts to keep us all in line. We also look forward to what you have done and will do for us as lead moderator. Keep up the good work.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Default Were behind you Peaches

You are doing a superb job and dont let anyone else tell you otherwise... so many people appreciate your efforts.

Just so you know you got friends here

Default Indeed! *hug*

You're the best! I appreciate your time and effort in doing a job that must, at times, be a bit of a pain.

Yes, we do appreciate the work the pretty kitten is doing.

From the day I met you (as a guild master) you always had the game at heart. I'm glad after the guild disband you did find your place as moderator and continue your devotion to the game. I hope the new owner will recognize your effort as much or even better then Tulga did.

Now that I gave you flower can I have your plot on the shelf :}
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

*passes out wet wipes for wiping the brown from noses*

*rolls eyes at Duergos*

What is it with the moderator hate lately? Do you guys even realize that Peaches had nothing to do with EI, the Sale, and anything EI did, or did not do? Geez.... lighten up, the poor girl could use some words of encouragement after recieving a death threat.

Don't listen to people like him, Peaches. You're a nice, calm, quiet person who's always tried to keep people in line.

--Dhalin

Thanks Peaches =) *dragon nuzzle and chirr*

Don't let a few spoiled apples ruin the bunch! A lot of us like ya!

What they said.

Keep up the good work Peaches!

Don't let the naysayers get you down Peaches, you're doing a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Duergos
    *passes out wet wipes for wiping the brown from noses*
    Its quite saddening to see this, especially when us "brown nosers" are actual friends of Peaches. I hope this person will think further in their words before saying such things.

Peaches we all support you, and are very grateful for the time you volunteer for these forums. Keep up the good work and take care.

Default You got me all wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin
    *rolls eyes at Duergos*

What is it with the moderator hate lately? Do you guys even realize that Peaches had nothing to do with EI, the Sale, and anything EI did, or did not do? Geez.... lighten up, the poor girl could use some words of encouragement after recieving a death threat.

Don't listen to people like him, Peaches. You're a nice, calm, quiet person who's always tried to keep people in line.

--Dhalin
    You guys got me all wrong here. I love Peaches!! She does a great job. My disdain for brown nosers and suck ups has nothing whatsoever to do with her. It puzzles me how that can be implied....

As for this "death threat".

"I hope you die a horrible death"

This is not a threat. When law enforcement gets this...they will snicker and toss it in the trash. Was it in poor taste to say? Of course. Was it a threat? Absolutely not.

Remember Ophelea? Our beloved community manager...she is also banned and has had all her posts removed. The reason for this? None was given.

Remember Dotcher? Same thing...banned...for what? No reason given. Neither Ophelia nor Dotcher were responsible for the supposed death threat.

What this amounts to is a veiled attempt to find a reason to shut down the forums and irc and have the community say "oh they were justified in doing that" rather than having them freak out....

Come on folks....open your eyes and your minds and do not be deceived.....

Quote Originally Posted by Duergos
    You guys got me all wrong here. I love Peaches!! She does a great job. My disdain for brown nosers and suck ups has nothing whatsoever to do with her. It puzzles me how that can be implied....

As for this "death threat".

"I hope you die a horrible death"

This is not a threat. When law enforcement gets this...they will snicker and toss it in the trash. Was it in poor taste to say? Of course. Was it a threat? Absolutely not.

Remember Ophelea? Our beloved community manager...she is also banned and has had all her posts removed. The reason for this? None was given.

Remember Dotcher? Same thing...banned...for what? No reason given. Neither Ophelia nor Dotcher were responsible for the supposed death threat.

What this amounts to is a veiled attempt to find a reason to shut down the forums and irc and have the community say "oh they were justified in doing that" rather than having them freak out....

Come on folks....open your eyes and your minds and do not be deceived.....
    I had someone else tell me the same thing and holy spaz, it's not a threat, although <3's to Peaches anyway
    Lasivar -- Ancient Lunus Dragon -- 100 Dragon Adventure -- 32 Dragon Craft -- 12 Dragon Lairshaper -- proud guildie of "The Alliance" -- Chaos RETIRED

Yeah, by the way, I CAN'T SPELL

I respect your opinion Duergos.
    However this thread to to say thank you to peaches. Not question or discuss why someone did something ugly or a hidden agenda from EI or if we are all being deceived or not.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Quote Originally Posted by Warsong
    However this thread to to say thank you to peaches. .
    Yes, this thread is to say thanks to a wonderfull girl, no brown nosing or nothing anyone could say would make me change my mind. I know her way before she even celebrated her 1st lvl 10 crafting skill and I had a chance to tell her in the game today to keep doing what she volunteer and love to do. I din't knew or don't know if the treath was against her, and I don't care either way. She and the other moderators are in a tough position, and no mather our position toward the game owner & devs or anything else, we stiil owe respect to the ones that devote time to try to make thing better.

To all moderators and specially Peache's ... THANKS
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Default I beg to differ.

To say, to anyone, that you wish them to die a horrible death, is a death threat. You do not need to specifically detail the type or means of death, you simply have to mention that you want them to die. Law enforcement, far from laughing, will take this very seriously, in this age of zero tolerance and terrorism. Had whoever it was spoken the words to Peaches face-to-face, it would still have been a death threat. To actually put the words in writing, even in a private message, was, quite frankly, stupid and asinine. The person in question showed very poor judgement, as well as questionable thinking, by attacking someone who's only crime was to be sympathetic and compassionate, and wanting to help in any way she could. Peaches, in game and on the forums, has never done or been anything other than helpful, kind, and welcoming to any and all, no matter what guild or how new the player was. I feel that some people have identified too closely with this game, and should take the time to step back and realize that the game is not real life, and there is no reason to attack anyone other than the mobs.

Kulamata casts Support V and Encouragement V on Peaches
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

*shrugs* surrounded.....

surrounded by ostriches......

Ostriches?

Takes head out of sand long enough to say "Thanks for all your efforts peaches"

I couldn't believe what I read when I saw the post by EI that a death threat was received. I do think it's great that EI is standing behind Peaches and not just trying to pretend it didn't happen. EI has gained more respect in my eyes.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

I am afraid that you don't quite know the full story mate......check the forums on gamersinfo.net.

It looks like he is apologizing for his actions. which is good.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Thread Information