Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: EI and the Future of Horizons

Quote Originally Posted by Nagafen
    I am pleased to announce that the billing system is up and running. You may adjust your accounts, as you see fit. We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience it might have caused you.

Sorry to say but the "cancel account system" within the "Manage subscriptions" page still results in error

Error received:
    MRC:1
    RESPONSE:TRANS NOT FOUND

Could you please clarify whether the billing system that you are referring to is the one accesable from the log in page or is some other system such as the e-mail adress that was provided earlier for people with problems with their accounts.
    ?

Director of Marketing, EI Interactive Nagafen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anima
    <waves!>

Thank you, thank you!

Hey, whats next on the to-do list?

Can you tell us the fate of the Military program?

Besides "More Cow Bell", have any plans to get the word out about Horizons?

<Waves!>
    <Waves Back!>
    The to-do list is still under construction. We've been pretty occupied with "now" rather than "next month". With the billing system functioning properly, we've begun to further discuss the direction we want to go next.

I don't know what our plans are for the military program. I've inquired about it and I'll post something as soon as I know.

Promotional ideas have run the gamut. My personal quest was to try and get us a booth at DragonCon this year, but we've missed the deadline already so it looks as though my hopes of attending the Miss Klingon Empire Beauty Pageant are to be dashed.
    We haven't nailed down any serious plans yet, however we're open to the idea of including more cowbell.

Quote Originally Posted by aegor
    Sorry to say but the "cancel account system" within the "Manage subscriptions" page still results in error

Error received:
    MRC:1
    RESPONSE:TRANS NOT FOUND

Could you please clarify whether the billing system that you are referring to is the one accesable from the log in page or is some other system such as the e-mail adress that was provided earlier for people with problems with their accounts.
    ?
    http://horizons.eiinteractive.com

This should put you directly in touch with the billing department. I'm afraid I can't help much with the specifics.

I have a question for you. I've heard a rumor that EI is
    considering moving our "official" Horizons IRC to Stratics.
    Is this true? If so, can you state what led to this decision?

your pal,

Helcat
    Got Cowbell?

I am still unable to manage my billing information.. I appear to not be the only one.

Is the system infact workign right now or shall we use the email contacts provided at the horizons.eii link?

Thanks

Thanks for the prompt response Nagafen.

We own all the NA shards, the community site, the patch tools, quest/world editing tools and all the content therein. We can, and will, be developing the game further. Please have patience, though. We are going to be making sure that the foundation has all the necessary repairs, before diving into new additions.
    Thanks for the prompt and quick response to the question.

Its very good news, I do not mind waiting a bit for these things, but I will admit that it helps so much to know that Development is indeed planned, and possible. That alone, should help myself and other players rest easier knowing that the game as it stands today is not how it will be until the day Horizons ceases to be.

--Xylia

Quote Originally Posted by Helcat
    I have a question for you. I've heard a rumor that EI is
    considering moving our "official" Horizons IRC to Stratics.
    Is this true? If so, can you state what led to this decision?
    We're definitely evaluating our different options for ways to provide the Horizons community with the best service possible. We want to make sure that anything that is officially associated with Horizons is welcoming to everyone in the Horizons community. The IRC has been a little intense lately and we'd like to make sure that we're not overtaxing our moderators. No decision has yet been made.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartikus
    I am still unable to manage my billing information.. I appear to not be the only one.

Is the system infact workign right now or shall we use the email contacts provided at the horizons.eii link?
    I've been told that the system is fully functional. If you're having any problems, the horizons.eii link is the only place I know to send you.

Anima

Exclamation Strength... returning, Urge to play... growing.

<waves!>

Nagafen, do you have a character in Horizons?
    I ask this because it's a very important question and also, Isent Nagafen a boss dragon in EverQuest? I'm guessing you have plump little hatchling that affords you eyes in Istaria.

I appologize for such a hard-nosed and serious post, it's just the way I am.

<waves!>

Cool

We own all the NA shards, the community site, the patch tools, quest/world editing tools and all the content therein. We can, and will, be developing the game further. Please have patience, though. We are going to be making sure that the foundation has all the necessary repairs, before diving into new additions.
    YAAAY! This quote brings tears to my eyes! Tulga had a habit of putting patches on before they every fixed the existing problems with the game. It is my opinion that you need to get what you have working properly before you can implement patches, upgrades and expantions, or you just keep adding more and more bugs. I'm very willing to wait for these if I see the current problems being fixed with the game.

I hope you consider the "confectioner revamp" a repair.
    I think the few poor confectioners left in HZ do...
    I am one of them and I do consider it a repair...
    Waiting for so long now, to get some expert forms or anything to produce people could really need.
    (Besides that hated Amborisa.)

Nagafen,

What is the status of the confectioner revamp? I understand it's on Blight, but is full of bugs at the moment, so I was wondering if it is being dropped altogether, or if it will be pushed live in the near future, or delayed longer.

Any of those senarios are ok, I just wanted to get an idea of what to expect.

Thanks in advance
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Nick,

Thanks for taking our questions.

Can you please see to it that the Ice Desciple bug fix for entomb and ice shatter that was fixed on the Genesis server goes on the live servers as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Jodokai
    It's amazing how a simple post saying "We're here, and we hear you" makes the community feel SO much better about things.
    Quote for emphasis.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Opening up comunication like this is an exlcent step on the right track.
    Lumineux Talar

Quote Originally Posted by Anima
    <waves!>

Nagafen, do you have a character in Horizons?
    I ask this because it's a very important question and also, Isent Nagafen a boss dragon in EverQuest? I'm guessing you have plump little hatchling that affords you eyes in Istaria.
    I do have a character in game. Sadly, my home computer is in need of some upgrades so, for the time being, I'm only able to log in while I'm at work. I'm hoping to get the upgrades done soon, as my wife and I both are dying to really get into the thick of things. The name Nagafen was picked for me and the character created for me is an elf. As I said, I haven't really had time to get into game yet (and I stress "yet") and I'm still debating whether I want to go the way of the dragon or stick with the elf I've been given.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan
    What is the status of the confectioner revamp?
    I haven't received any official word on this yet. However, I've had many inquiries specifically about the confectioner revamp. As soon as I know anything, I'll let you guys know.

Allon

Just wanted to say, welcome to the forums Nagafan and it is VERY nice to see someone speaking and replying here from EI. That makes myself, and a lot of others, much relieved to see that.

Thank you.

I'm only able to log in while I'm at work.
    Sounds like the perfect job! I'd love to be able to log in and play from work...I might never leave .

Hi ho, Nafagen!

To chime in with the rest, welcome! Thanks for all the replies, this is wonderful!

My question:

I was on monthly debit card billing prior to EII taking over, with billing usually occuring around the 18th of the month. I switched to PayPal on Aug 1st, got charged $12.95, then with the billing mess I got my PayPal refund last week. What do I do now? Should I expect another charge to show up on my credit card in the next couple days, or do I need to re-enter my billing information in order to continue playing?

I haven't been to the new billing site today - is PayPal an option again?

Thanks in advance,
    Finn's Player

Quote Originally Posted by Finn of Spirit
    Hi ho, Nafagen!

My question:

I was on monthly debit card billing prior to EII taking over, with billing usually occuring around the 18th of the month. I switched to PayPal on Aug 1st, got charged $12.95, then with the billing mess I got my PayPal refund last week. What do I do now? Should I expect another charge to show up on my credit card in the next couple days, or do I need to re-enter my billing information in order to continue playing?

I haven't been to the new billing site today - is PayPal an option again?

Thanks in advance,
    Finn's Player
    I'm sorry, but can't help with specific stuff like that, so you'll have to work that out with billing. As for PayPal, we don't offer that as a payment option, right now, but we're hoping to, in the future.

Also, I've had a lot of new "welcomes" since I last said "thank you" so, Thank you for welcoming me. I'm glad to be here.

*edited for length*
    <Waves Back!>

My personal quest was to try and get us a booth at DragonCon this year, but we've missed the deadline already so it looks as though my hopes of attending the Miss Klingon Empire Beauty Pageant are to be dashed.

We haven't nailed down any serious plans yet, however we're open to the idea of including more cowbell.
    OMG!!!! This one has a sense of humor!!!!

Yep, he's a keeper alright!!!

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Information