Thread: Stepping Down

Exclamation Stepping Down

To the community of Istaria I want to say you have been the best online experince. Serving the community as your moderator for almost two years (also was Ragon) has been my way supporting the game and Tulga, But do to recent Events I need to step down now. This is not a good by, I will still play the game but I do not have the time any more to be able to serve as a moderator

You did good work Blue You will be missed on the boards as a moderator.
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Default *sniffles* ;(

Good luck Blue, you will be missed. Thank you for your hard work and your dedication to the community.

Thanks for your time and energy, Blue. I'm glad to hear you're staying. Istaria needs more Blue. :-)
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for all your hard work, Blue!
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Good luck, and thanks for your hard work to help make this community what it was.

Wind to thy wings!

Goodbye Blue, see you in game, hopefully you can buy some more shinies soon, the stockpile is building up

Blue, if ever there were a true blue supporter of Horizons, it is you! Job well done dear! Now 'tis time for you to move on to grander things!!!!

*hug*
    Kitty
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gud luk Blu. Thancks for all ur hod werk.

But seriously, being a moderator can be a thankless task at times. Your dedication has been appreciated.
    Ingo Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Paladin ++
    Nimah Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Warrior/Cleric
    Ogni Nosdracir - Chaos - Dragon Hatchling

Dravatar

Thank you for your service and your mentoring, Blue. Safe journeys and good luck to everything you do.

Thanks for your service, big purple...I mean blue...Smurf-drake! See you in game!
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Good bye blue

See you in game.... you guild would be lost (well not totally) without you

Thanks for being a mod (as we all know what that entails)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

One can never have too much Blue :-)

By the way, since we are kind of on the subject, I just wanted to say thanks again for all the work on the Dragon mods and the installer :-)

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Just got to say thank you, Blue. You did good. Glad that you are still going to be around after stepping down from here. Though I've given up on the official IRC channel, will see you around Chaos as me or my little black and blue ankle biter, Nasith.

Quote Originally Posted by Theolaerynn
    One can never have too much Blue :-)
    How true you can never have to much Blue!!!

also peaches i would pm you but now that im not longer a moderator my pm box is 200% overburden and I can not send any one a PM any more
    and to those that have sent me a pm in the past few days that is why I am unable to respond back.

Good luck blue! So did you take down your wedsite too?

By the way, are you on order?

Yeah, what did you to do your collection of goodies?
    Ryushu Suisen, Tathar Nuar, and PhoenixStar, Guildmaster of the Construction Crew
    Check out our wares!

Thread Information