Thread: It is with sadness

Default It is with sadness

That Dravatar has stepped down as board moderator. I truly wish him the best, he has been a very good moderator and good friend of the past year. Thank you Dravatar, for a job well done.

Well can't blame him. It is really depressing reading all the posts. I'm thinking of staying away till things either settle or explode.

Dravatar good luck with anything you do. I will wish you well on your next path.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

I wish you the best in what you do Dravatar. I dont know you or what makes you tick but I am sorry for the last few months of what I can only imagine to be a very thankless duty here =(.

I hope your gaming future is filled with much brighter days

Good luck.

I find it interesting that in the past week 2 moderators have permanently hung their hat. Be well Dravatar. You have done a job I would not have even excepted if offered, mainly because I can not keep my opinions away from my reading of the posts. I know there have been several recent events that have probably driven you to this more then just reading negative posts. I am sure that these events will eventually be seen by all as a very poor attempt at keeping these forums pointed to certain specific goals unbenounced to the playerbase.

I blame you not for the decisions made in the past few weeks as your moderating was well balanced and directed. I hope that you are once again blessed with the ability to moderate another board that has no one looking over your shoulder to make sure the text allowed fits within a certain guidline.

I'm sorry to see you go as I have just grown tall enough to post. This whole activity recently reminds me of the Twins in the movie "Good Morning Vietnam".

Be well... and hope to see you still around the boards trying to "keep the Peace"
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

******** Dravatar =( Sad to see you go and hope where ever you go that you have fun with it. You're work here was appreciated. =(

Farewell Dravatar, very sorry to see you go . Your posts were very inspirational and show a great love for this community.

You have done terrific service, Dravatar!

Your well-reasoned, rational posts, not to mention your even-handed moderation, have served this board well. I hope and trust you will continue posting even though you won't be moderating anymore.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

I can do little more than read the posts. The boards are getting so chayotic that there isn't any point in me making a point. That is amplified threefold for the moderators, this makes the second that has stepped down since EI took over, I honestly think both EI and the community is at fault.

Wow, the last moderator I respected is gone. Sad day.

Well that sucks, he was one of the best mods we have had in a long time.

Safe journeys, Drav.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

I have great respect for Dravatar and found his moderation exceptionally good.

I wish him well with whatever he plans on doing now.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Dravatar

My thanks to those that have said farewell. I appreciate the chance to give service as a moderator to not only yourselves, but the community as well.

Thread Information