Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unusual way to copy characters!

where's serathor (or whatever he calls)..i'ld like to meet him in the arena...
    Paolo - Kenpa - Unity shard
    Guild "I protettori dell'antico codice"
    100 Paladin - Reaver - Mage - Druid - Healer - Spiritist - Conjurer / currently building Guardian
    Many Dragon's eye-teeths on his Zealot

Shudian Gun - Unity Shard
    True lunus making its A.R.o.P.
    57M of hoard (thanks to Paolo )

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo
    where's serathor (or whatever he calls)..i'ld like to meet him in the arena...
    Seranthor is on Chaos shard...
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

so i'ld like to move on chaos.......just if he's man enough to accept a fight at the arena!
    100 Paladin - Reaver - Mage - Druid - Healer - Spiritist - Conjurer / currently building Guardian

so i'ld like to move on chaos.......just if he's man enough to accept a fight at the arena!
    Well, after crossing blades (intellectually) with Seranthor I'd be quite sure he'd accept your challenge.

But this is just hot air, isn't it? Wishful thinking. You won't get to Chaos.

You won't get to Chaos.
    are you sure? Maybe Serathor'll never accept, as he said Horizons is not a pvp game! Or maybe he's just only a bit.....how can i say.....scared?

are you sure? Maybe Serathor'll never accept, as he said Horizons is not a pvp game! Or maybe he's just only a bit.....how can i say.....scared?
    Wishful thinking on your part.
    If you think Seranthor is a coward you have not understood any of his posts.

And to be completely candid -- if the 2 of you would have a go in an arena my money would be on him.

But the situation being as it is, I cannot but take your gestures as showing off with the assurance that you won't have to prove your mettle.

Quote Originally Posted by Joaqim
    What the heck makes you think everyone looks to go for the Chaos server? Well can only speak for myself, if my little family would ever think about and have the change to move into another world the 1st place to look out for would be on Order.
    I used the Chaos server as example in this case as I play there ofcourse this would be the same for Order.

I don't know how things are these days on Unity but I'm really sad things were so bad I felt I needed to leave

I hope you're all doing well cause I had alot of fun there.

It's just that when you would copy characters to another server it's bound to polute the server to which you are copying because of the special items you would be bringing in then. Nomatter in what kinda way you would do it. The items on the exsisting server would become less rare and in such drop in value.

Hello refugees Sunuke and Snickel

Paolo : I bet you are not the only one willing to offer rains of DPs to Seranthor, i would also gladly show him how "euro kiddies", even if we are immature and can't understand anything about game companies and gameplay still can play.

Sunuke : We re still 2 Iceds on Unity , and I hope you are leveling one on Chaos to spread the icey style, I would also prefer moving to Order, Chaos seems "full" of kevins exploiters macroers ...
    As for the value of items, yes more items means a drop in value, but you didnt count that more items=more players , and as the players that will come are richer proportionally ( mostly old ones on Unity ) that will balance the arrival of new rarities.
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

I think Plots could be handled in this way, if they did allow something like this:

1). If your plot is NOT occupied on Order/Chaos, you get the plot automatically.
    2). If your plot IS occupied on Order/Chaos, they dump enough Novians in your vault for you to rebuild every building you have on your plot, and refund the money that plot cost you to buy, so you could buy a similar one and rebuild all of your buildings.

--Dhalin

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin
    I think Plots could be handled in this way, if they did allow something like this:

1). If your plot is NOT occupied on Order/Chaos, you get the plot automatically.
    2). If your plot IS occupied on Order/Chaos, they dump enough Novians in your vault for you to rebuild every building you have on your plot, and refund the money that plot cost you to buy, so you could buy a similar one and rebuild all of your buildings.

--Dhalin
    Yes, that would be a fair arrangement, I think.

So where are we now?

If there was a way to copy characters this could probably be done without great losses to the players.

And I am sure resident Chaos and Order players would welcome well-seasoned Unity characters.

Still I wonder what this discussion is about -- for if EII and GN should not come to terms regarding patches for Unity and in the long run continuation of Unity as a separate server, why should they be able to come to an agreement about copying character information?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that character information property of GN? Why should they permit that it is used by EII?

As I know the database where the characters are stored is owned by GN, so we are screwed like in TG times *rollseyes*

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin

--Dhalin
    Well that way I would have some filthy rich characters for sure because these plaots and lairs were all taking and I had build on all 3

yes, all the database belongs to GN, if they dont come to an agrreement there is no hope.
    Actually i think there are only 4 options GN and EII make a deal and things stay as they are ( GN handles server and EII sends patches and support ) or GN and EII make a deal so EII buys the data and teleport us to NA shards or no deal and we re deleted or no deal and Unity goes on as a lone server till enough people leave and its closed
    Anyways I dont trust anyone anymore may it be GN EII until I see CONCRETE work for us
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

Quote Originally Posted by Ishar Xhaan
    yes, all the database belongs to GN, if they dont come to an agrreement there is no hope.
    Actually i think there are only 4 options GN and EII make a deal and things stay as they are ( GN handles server and EII sends patches and support ) or GN and EII make a deal so EII buys the data and teleport us to NA shards or no deal and we re deleted or no deal and Unity goes on as a lone server till enough people leave and its closed
    Anyways I dont trust anyone anymore may it be GN EII until I see CONCRETE work for us
    The only way I can see Unity get out of this is if EI manages to get ownership over the database which in my opinion should be how it should be.

Then EI can have full controll over the data.

Thread Information