Thread: Horizons Event

Hybrid View

Default Horizons Event

The Login has an announcement note for a Valkor Adventure Event starting Saturday 7 oct 7pm ET on Chaos

You mean someone besides the tiny group camping him with invisible alts might get a chance at him?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Default wayyy too coooooool!

Good idea, it gives many others a chance to go fight this mighty beast , just hope that the loot can be fairly divided.

And maybe someone might get a Radiant Essence backpack

<snickers>
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

First time I can remember an event of this nature being scheduled and announced ahead of time. I hope it works out; if it is mobbed it might push performance down. Some suggestions for /commands to reduce lag posted with the event announcement might help. Combat spell effects off, for example.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

********, not around this weekend

Els

Wow this is great news, perhaps this will open up access of this wonderful mob to people whom have not been given a chance in the past .

If EI can pull this off on a regular basis I will have found great respect for them. Go EI!

Thread Information