Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please welcome our newest board moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cebiliis
    ... The moderators from what I've seen has done a good job in what they do. Its unfortunate that some feel the need to find fault in our moderators in any way possible that to be honest, doesn't exist. Hopefully those people will come to realize that they are here to help us and make our experience here a better one.
    I don't discount the fact that they try their best. I personally wouldn't want to be a moderator, mainly because I couldnt stand listening to people like me who are quite brash in their posting. I do try to appreciate the Moderating process as I have been a moderator before on several smaller forums.

I personally only have real problems with one of the mods that are currently on staff, though that doesnt discount the fact that they might be able to perform their job as a moderator well, and no Peaches I am not going to tell you who it is as it hasn't posed a problem at this point.

BK.. the post that you quoted was before I knew that she actually has played the game for more then 4 weeks. As I don't play on the same server as her, and since she had only posted here but a few times, and that only over the past couple of weeks, it is quite hard to tell where she is comming from and what her real ties to the game are.

I hope that the trust that has been placed in her, as well as with yourself BK, has been placed well and placed rightfully. And I hope that you live up to the expectations that not only we, the users of the forums, but also EII has set before you.

sierana... you have my PMs so you know where you stand with me...
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

yes i do and i do hope that if anyone here has anyquestion about my love faith and time spent in game please pm i would gladly answer any question =)

Good luck, Seirana!

I think in these times it takes courage and dedication to embark on the moderation voyage -- I think you have both.

And @ Fratricide: The weird thing about opinions is that neutral opinions seem unbalanced to us when they differ from our own opinion. For a person disenchanted with EII, a voice that advises 'wait and see' might appear pro-EII, for someone with the opposite conviction it would appear too hesitant.

How well a moderator is doing will show in his or her work.

So wait and see, Fratricide.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Well said Snickel, I hope that our new moderators will prove to be more then skilled enough for the task ahead of them. I have faith they will.

Fratricite, you give a bit of insight into your words and I appreciate that. Your explaination of your personal feelings of the moderator position really clears the air. I believe they will live up to the task ahead.
    Hoping for the community that once was and can still be...

Thread Information