Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome back Amadan

Default Welcome back Amadan

I hope you find a more productive environment with EII. I know you never shy away from hard work. Looks like you've got a platefull

WB.

This is very interesting news. Nice to have something positive to brighten up the day !

Welcome back Amadan, I hope that you enjoy being back on the Horizons team, I know we'll surely enjoy the events that you create - infact this news might make me re-enable my NA accounts considering I've only just cancelled them...

Yay!!!! And welcome back! Happy to see this bit of news!!!

Dravatar

Welcome home, Amadan. You have been missed. Good have you back.

Fantastic news! Glad to see you with an active role in Horizons once again, Amadan .

Congratulations.

Does this means you move to Butte now?

Default Yayy!

Congratulations on your (not so) new position! Glad to see you back with the game.
    Eileen Mavourneen, Fury of Feladan, Remembers Ilvoldi Evanar

Yes indeed, Welcome back Amadan glad to see a familiar face

Jayne

OMG!

Amadan, Welcome back!!!

Signed: most of the Horizon players
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

YAY! Amadan's back!

*snarls at the 50 character minimum requirement to do any sort of reply on here* WHEN are you guys going to change that obvious OOPS in the boards? I mean, HONESTLY.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Agreed. Welcome back! Looks like I have to watch out for mobs invading Bristugo again. :P
    Ryushu Suisen, Tathar Nuar, and PhoenixStar, Guildmaster of the Construction Crew
    Check out our wares!

Welcome back, Amadan. :-)

This is perhaps the best news I've heard from EI in the past month. I know that you'll do your best to help the game and the community and I hope EI gives you the support and resources you need.

Well done, EI. This is the kind of commitment to the success of the game that I've been wanting to see.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Smile On speaking...

My words are but the whisper of a forgotten wind. Let them be found or lost as suits the seeker.

That which is may not remain and that which will be may well be other. But this speaking of the Community may well be of a nature unique unto itself. for there is not one word here but that it be of joy and delight, and those words both cast from many and seeming cast from deep within those that speak.

To Amadan, welcome and thrice so. Thy spirit is of this place and thy deeds are of legend. May ye create more and walk among us long and longer.

To the Community, may ye find more with which to speak in common voice, and may that voice be of joy.

My words are but the whisper of a forgotten wind. Follow the wind of thy spirit, not the words of another.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save the Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise.

Very welcome back indeed Amadan

hmm what to put now .

Oh yeah Welcome back Amadan

Quote Originally Posted by peladon
    That which is may not remain and that which will be may well be other. But this speaking of the Community may well be of a nature unique unto itself. for there is not one word here but that it be of joy and delight, and those words both cast from many and seeming cast from deep within those that speak.

To Amadan, welcome and thrice so. Thy spirit is of this place and thy deeds are of legend. May ye create more and walk among us long and longer.

To the Community, may ye find more with which to speak in common voice, and may that voice be of joy.

What Seph said...I think. I'm pretty sure. That did mean welcome back Amadan and happiness at the community finding some happy news to share in right?

*always impressed by the verbosity of our scaled friend*
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

Welcome back to the game it is indeed very nice to see

I am glad to see that at least 1 person that knows what they are doing is now employed by EI. Thanks for rejoining the Horizons team.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

VERY welcome back Amadan. Tis the first thing I've seen EI do that gives me the slightest hope. At least there is someone there now that I can believe when they say they have a dedication to improving the game. Good luck, man. Look forward to seeing you around.

Now we just need EI to hire DB and Amon and I may reconsider cancelling before the end of the billing month. Right now I'm trying out EVE online and it seems pretty good.

Welcome back, Amadan!

(JEEBUS!! Do we *HAVE* to have a character count for a minimum post?!? I just want to welcome the man back for cripes sake!!)

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein

Default Does a happy dance

WELCOME back amadan, its really great to see you back in the Horizons!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Thread Information