Thread: I just can't understand it...

Thumbs down I just can't understand it...

I have sent my email to the billing link, and have submitted tickets. I have been waiting 6 weeks. The charges keep coming. I have now been charged 5 times in the last month for my 2 accounts. Still get no response. I don't know how long I am expected to just sit by and watch my money just stolen from me. Yeah, it is all fine and dandy that they say "You will be reimbursed someday" but everything I see does not tell me that. Who is to say that I will not be charged 20 times more before this all gets worked out. Then what are they going to say? "You can play for free for the next year!!"

I have received a response back from the Better Business Bureau, and they requested the state and zip code of the company. Anybody know where they are doing business from? I need to have some resolution to this and I just cant afford to wait till they take what they feel like taking from me.

http://www.eiinteractive.com/corporate.htm Is their website...I think they might have another but I don't have the addy Their corporate office is in Butte, Montana if that helps at all. Hope you get this all worked out =/
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

After doing some digging I found this. This company is supposedly the parent company of E I Interactive.

ENHANCED INTERACTIVE COMMUNICATIONS CORP
    501 East Front Street
    Suite 503
    Butte, MT 59701
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Default The have stated

that due to the billing issues that cropped up, that the tickets weren't being processed. Please, refile another ticket, I know that the tickets are being worked on. I hope you get your situation resolved. I think, the next post you make on this, needs to be toned down, in terms of accusing them of stealing, therefore, this thread will be locked.

Thank you

Thread Information