Thread: DING Rating: 250

Default DING Rating: 250

w0000t Finallly did my last school and got My rating to 250

Default Congratulations!

Very nice work indeed! Are you going to go higher?

Congrats! Just 28 more to go!
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Woot! holy cow awesomeness =D hehe.

Congratz =D

That is one of the most stupid post I ever read on community boards since Tazoon.com it reminds me that time when meatblights came out and a lot of people needed to post " I have reached lvl 100 XXXXXXX " just to show off and make sure people knew they were so cool they reached level 100, reminds me also of the so cool and smart Thokk posting " I have reach rating 200 " it reminds me a lot of stupid things but nothing useful or creative.
    INSTEAD OF COMING HERE TO POST I HAVE REACHED RATING XXX WHY DONT YOU JUST PLAY THE GAME INSTEAD OF BEING POWERLEVELED ?, INSTEAD OF BEING AN OUTRAGE TO THE OTHER PLAYERS LIKE WHEN YOU USE A PERCHED DRUID TO CAST HEALS AND COT IN CIRCLES ON YOU WHILE YOUR CHARACTER JUST AGRO EVERYTHING AROUND AND USES SPIRIT BOLT LIKE ALL THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY ? MAKING ALL MOBS RUN AROUND AND SCREWING THE SPAWN ZONE MAKING MOBS RUN EVERYWHERE JUST BECAUSE YOU RE SO SELFISH IS NOT MY IDEA OF AN ACHEIVMENT, BUT STILL I THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH WHEN I SEE PEOPLE WITH -100 rRATING THEN YOU WITH CLASSIC GEAR KICKING YOUR (edited) IN ARENA, AT LEAST IT PROVES SOMETHING YOUR VALUE IS NOT YOUR RATING BUT THE WAY YOU KNOW TO PLAY YOUR CHARACTER. ALL MOBS DONT DIE WITH SPIRIT BOLT WHILE YOU SLEEP

Ho and this post doesn't belong in general forum.
    Last edited by Peaches; September 4th, 2006 at 07:12 PM.
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

Default What good is a ton of lvl 100-classes ...

when you don't know how to use them?

Invite me and some others to watch how you solo Valkor (SoG, Fafnirr, Gruk, ...) - and we are Impressed.

Add some more levels by mindless grinding - and we are NOT.

Onnidrah, it's not that hard to reach 250 being powerleveled in macro's at the necroflies. Grow up or find yourself another game lol.
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Quote Originally Posted by Ishar Xhaan
    INSTEAD OF BEING AN OUTRAGE TO THE OTHER PLAYERS LIKE WHEN YOU USE A PERCHED DRUID TO CAST HEALS AND COT IN CIRCLES ON YOU WHILE YOUR CHARACTER JUST AGRO EVERYTHING AROUND AND USES SPIRIT BOLT LIKE ALL THAT DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY ?
    Ahhhh, that answers the question why Teris is hanging around in the ED all day long as lvl 100 Druid, I already often asked that myself.

But well if it's rating is all you are about, grats for that one. I still prefer to go after stuff like abilitys and skills which could be usefull in my playstyle. And well my little hobby is to go for maximum damage blows, but well Beleenda is close to perfection at that point and stuck at just rating 153.

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Quote Originally Posted by Ishaar
    Lots of capslock'd stuff I didn't read.
    Wow, um, did you forget to take your pills this morning or something? *blinks*

Horizons can be summed up in this:

95% = Grind
    03% = Challenge
    02% = Trying to figure out where the heck to Grind

Most of Horizons is a battle of patience and wits, to see how long you can grind the same dang thing before you start pulling your hair out, and eventually give up. I congratulate the OP on his achievement, not becuase of any challenge to get those classes up that high (there is no challenge in doing that), but because of his amount of patience required to do that.

--Dhalin

Quote Originally Posted by Dhalin
    Wow, um, did you forget to take your pills this morning or something? *blinks*

Horizons can be summed up in this:

95% = Grind
    03% = Challenge
    02% = Trying to figure out where the heck to Grind

Most of Horizons is a battle of patience and wits, to see how long you can grind the same dang thing before you start pulling your hair out, and eventually give up. I congratulate the OP on his achievement, not becuase of any challenge to get those classes up that high (there is no challenge in doing that), but because of his amount of patience required to do that.

--Dhalin
    Patience? ROFLMAO

I dont think so Dhalin, Hitachio uses an expoltit to exp (with some other players) to afk lvl. They use a bug that is already fixed on NA and they know this, else they wouldn't do i think.

Oh and that those still around on unity, shows that GN gives nothing about expoliter who abuse the system to afk lvl.

Well, I heared that some players got banned at the Na shards for using this bug before it was fixed, well that never will happen on unity.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    Very nice work indeed! Are you going to go higher?
    Hehe, Peaches Im not going to do that

This was a personal goal for me, and as I noticed that this will be also nearly imposible, atleast on mobs, L 120's give me about 100-200 xp if they even give xp, then u got ofcourse the trophy's but I got the ability's I wanted and leveling adventure is done by this for me ;p

And also thank you all very much hehe,
    Many players on Unity helped me in reaching this goal!

Congrats, you should be proud

Patience? ROFLMAO

I dont think so Dhalin, Hitachio uses an expoltit to exp (with some other players) to afk lvl. They use a bug that is already fixed on NA and they know this, else they wouldn't do i think.

Oh and that those still around on unity, shows that GN gives nothing about expoliter who abuse the system to afk lvl.

Well, I heared that some players got banned at the Na shards for using this bug before it was fixed, well that never will happen on unity.
    D'OH.

I didn't notice the OP was on Unity.... nevermind. I rest my case.

--Dhalin

Quote Originally Posted by Ishar Xhaan
    ... BUT STILL I THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH WHEN I SEE PEOPLE WITH -100 RATING THEN YOU WITH CLASSIC GEAR KICKING YOUR (edited) IN ARENA ...
    Someone told me ...
    Last edited by Peaches; September 4th, 2006 at 07:12 PM.

i think it's kind of neat someone actually went ahead and did it, congratulations!

as to whether or not they hunt at that skill level, i am far more interested in whether folks have fun with them when they hunt. but then, i'm generally more into the roleplay anyway ;-) i've never been into pvp so the better other folks do, the better for our side, huzzah!

Thanks ^^, I just need to chose the main school I prefer to play hehehe ^^

Well, thanks for informing us you have no life!

Don't worry, I don't either. 'Grats.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Well if your going out with friends and you like to kill flies to gain xp, congratz. If you were using afk macroing, and I have no idea if you do, but if so. I'll just not comment on that.

I just notice you just joined forums, how long did it take to accomplish this feat?

Jayne

Hitachio aka Onnidrah has done some things on Unity so he needed a new forum account because some players might remember and mention it like Royal, who's guild Onnidrah kinda ruined and robbed.

It's just that GN never acted upon anything mentioned to them as GN never act on anything we told them which is why there is such a big Unity community on Chaos now

[17:34] Onnidrah: You are no longer welcome at Onnidrah's friends list
    this was in xfire.. lol.. here you see the real age :-P
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Thread Information