Thread: Worldofwarcraft.com Down?

Default Worldofwarcraft.com Down?

Download the trial, try to go to website to setup my account......

Nuttin.....

at least I can get to HZ

Hehe, it's Tuesday... whatever nimrod decided to put the WoW servers on the same ones as their Web page, wasn't to bright!!!

That... or since SO many people can't play, they are all trying to log on the forums to ... chatter... =)

Tuesday mainntanance day!!!

Well what it says to me, a potential customer is that someone responsible for their infrastructure has their head up their butt..

If someone wants me as a customer i demand quality. The fact that I cant surf their forums or their web page while the game servers are down, that is just piss poor design, so....WoW has been deleted before I ever played it.....

Its a harsh world....what can I say

I used to play WoW... I haven't played in over a year though. What I can say on this subject is that usually, at least for me, on maintenance day the game was down and so was the website... there was just NO WOW on maintenance day... at all...

Suggestions to change that seem to have not been responded to, in all this time. 'Tis a shame.
    http://horizons.gamersinfo.net

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
    Max DePree

What we anticipate seldom occurs; what we least expect generally happens.
    Benjamin Disrael

hehe, the umm.... bad thing is? Or well, good thing for them.... The god knows how many other customers that they have.... means they likely don't care =(

I agree, it's piss poor design whatever it is they have. I almost think they take DOWN the forums during down time because they are cutting cost on the band width..... when all the kiddies don't have their game to play, where's hte next place they go to until it's up? ... Forums... to bicker and whine or gloat about something right =D

Crack Pipe anyone? Hmm??? *passes it around to all the addicts*

yup, it is known far and wide that Tuesday = WoW FUBAR day.

If you can get into play that night, its usually laggy laggy laggy and bugs.

WoW aren't Game Gods. They are plagued by the exact same problems every other MMORPG and online game in existance is plagued by. Which is glitchy patch day.

And they aren't the only game where if the game is patching the forums and website are..difficult to say the least (some tuesdays they just load slowly, some not at all, some a little bit of this and a little bit of that....) heh.

Just one of those things.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Worldofwarcraft.com Down?

speaking of (as this is the only wow thread i found....):
    on what server and which faction are the majority of horizons players using?
    i am thinking of using the free trial to see these amazing graphics.
    i am not planning on subscribing, as i have already spent my game money on istaria, so don't worry i would be begging for stuff.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Default Re: Worldofwarcraft.com Down?

Lightbringer. Alliance.

Haven't played in about a month though.

Thread Information