Thread: Lair building - t1/t2 resources access

Default Lair building - t1/t2 resources access

You have to agree that one option placed in the game before lairbuilding existed was the fact that dragon had the choice to remain an hatchling to get the level 50 scale. This is a given game fact. In french we say "droit acquis", closet I get in english is aquired rigths, but that doesn't sound rigths.

Anyway if they require me to stay an hatchling untill level 50 to get a scale, I should be able to hope along fairly easily and do my business by bopping along. Well when the devs placed the resources they have forgotten that a level 20-50 hatchling cannot fly to a resource.

I got to complete my lairhsaping mastery (part2), and they asking me to gathere t2 resources, as a good draggy I shicth to crafting to get the xp and decided to gather a basic amount of all the t2 resources. Why so that when I shich back to bring my 12 silver imbued bar, and get the next resources, that I have to switch bas to craft. This in my my was the worst implementation Tulga did.

Anyway back to why I posted .. I went to try to gathered cerulean crystal, and I was directed by the communauty to the old Chiconis battled field where I found the crystal. Only hick ... no easy way back out of that battle field, no crystal shaper near the resources. This makes for a verry long walk while dragging a disc.
    . ... >>> The cerulean is field have to be made more accessible, or it has to move.

Which bring to mind; why bypeds have tools near all their resources and draggy don't?
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Well, the devs said that lairshaping will not be easy for hatchlings, unless they love to run around long ways.

And no, also bipeds havent got machines near the ressources, look at the marble, only a cutter, mith anvil - communtity smelter? no, a channeler at the whisps? nah. the smelter and the channeler was build at plot and so on.

You see, there are some lairs near the ress fields, the dragons have like the bipeds simply to BUILD the machines in their lairs.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The chiconis community lair on Order isn't finished? There's a T2 crystal mine just up the hill to the east of the floating trainer place, just before the craft cafe, that contains crystals, a shaper, and an essence chamber. Very easy to access.

Quote Originally Posted by Solanaceae
    up the hill to the east of the floating trainer place, just before the craft cafe, ..... Very easy to access.
    You talking the floating island ... yea! portal to it is easy,,but ounce you jump down, return is painfull (isn't it, maybe a short cut I ignore), unless you recal.

you got a LOC (would be appreciated)
    Last edited by Nalrach; September 9th, 2006 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    And no, also bipeds havent got machines near the ressources, look at the marble, only a cutter, mith anvil - communtity smelter? no, a channeler at the whisps? nah. the smelter and the channeler was build at plot and so on. .
    Yeas these are are fine example of how hard hier tier are to be harder. But I am sure that for tier4 and less, you have too many toes on your front paws to count where the 1st transformation tool (raw transformation) is not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalrach
    You talking the floating island ... yea! portal to it is easy,,but ounce you jump down, return is painfull (isn't it, maybe a short cut I ignore), unless you recal.

you got a LOC (would be appreciated)
    I don't have a location, but basically, you go up from the portal, as if you were going to the floating island, but instead of turning left to cross the bridge, you turn right, and go up the hill, when you crest the hill, its the lair on your right, the first that you come to.

<helps a bit> meaning in Chiconis. The Floating Island with the trainers in it. The other way to get there is to head North out of town on the road. Near the bottom of the hill, you'll find a right turn. Take that road up into the mountains, going right when presented choices. You'll find a big craft cave, and if you go up the hill from that, you'll find the community lair there.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Yes The Order Lair is finished. I finished and bugged the Devs for about 2 months to get it turned on. But they never did raise the crystals in the bottem so more then just the tips stick out of thr ground. But they are still harvestable.

Thread Information