Thread: Berserker Abilities

Default Berserker Abilities

Head but, which berserker gets on level 34:

+15 dmg
    recycle 0:40
    ---
    50%chance
    3 seconds stun

And it shares a timer with Rend Armor II.
    As Berserker level 34 you do around 100dmg/strike to Amethyst(34)
    That +15dmg is not enough. Also the shared timer with Rend Armor II sucks.
    And then.. an amazing 3 second stun (not noticed by lag) but no... its just 50% of resolving.

+-----------------------------------------------------------+

Shield breaker on level 30:

Recycle 2:30
    125% dmg
    -----
    -15 block bonus
    duration 1 second

There are no much mobs with shields... and in that 1 minute of the -15 block bonus they get the mob has soooo little chance of blocking an attack. Better just remove his block at all. Which will make it a bit better.
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

It would also be better if they removed the fatigue stint following rage too. Warrior has Heroism which is much the same, but no fatigue afterward, and warrior wears plate... yet zerkers are supposed to be the amazing melee guys in leather armor running around frenzied slaying left and right across the battlefield lol... but they aren't with the anti rage cooldown period You can take the whole class for the extra 100 points in 2 hand slash or you can take it to level 44 to master battle hardened, but its hardly worth staying a zerker. However if you removed the fatigue part and consider they have ignore pain, that would actually give the zerker its distinction among the melee classes.

Well the rage doesnt have a recycle like Heroism does either

nope.. I dont think its worth staying zerker.... now when I noticed the improved berserk rage is not 'deletable'.
    They really 'd shorten the fatigue at least, or make it deletable.. then its pretty fun trying to time your delete :-)
    Zerkers have no spells, less armor, no area dmg.
    They deserve some good ability..
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

I took berserker to 100, I didn't find the class becoming powerful until post 50 or so, with double teching and then ignore pain at 60. Agreed that it is not a class for everyone, however I personally didn't find it lacking in power. It is very much a one-on-one type of class, not designed at all for mob hunting. So you will kill quickly one at a time, but adds will be difficult. You have no crowd control or mob aggro management. However, in single monster combat, only a dragon can exceed your potential damage output. By lvl 70 or so, I could drop 3 or 4 jade golems in a few seconds, but then had to stop and heal. To lessen downtime, I recomend only using rage when in a sticky spot or for a named. Other than that, you're right, fatigue is a pain. Take CHSW to lvl 40 to master energized state, I hear thats a great ability similar to rage without the fatigue....and it carries over to other classes
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

But the disadvantage of energized state is the damage you do to yourself while using it. Sure you're doing alot more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunuke
    But the disadvantage of energized state is the damage you do to yourself while using it. Sure you're doing alot more damage.
    Let's search the log, ahh there, used as Paladin:
    [09/26/06 14:43:38] You hit yourself with Unbridled Energy for 5 energy damage.
    Don't think that is an amount you bother about at high lvl. The damage output is 120% using that.

And about the Zerkers rage, afaik there is only one chance to "delete" it. This can be done with using a BHM, the boars rage buff used to overwrite the zerkers rage buff.

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Thread Information