I've been having some trouble trying to level my craft, I'm not sure what the heck I'm supposed to be doing to get any real experience.

I am a Lv12 Outfitter and a Lv10 Blacksmith, Lv11 Cleric and Lv11 Warrior. I need some platemail armor, so I thought I'd go the ole route of making my own armor, as that sounds funner. The first 10 levels go by nice and smoothly, but then... then I run out of quests. Right now, on my Lv12 Outfitter, I have done the Flax Spools, and the Hide Strips quests 10 times (and now only get 1/2 the experience for turn-in). I have 111 skill in the Outfitter crafts, and still have 4:1 (111 out of 200 max skill and I still have 4:1. That's over 50% and I still didn't get down to 3:1? Odd.... meh).

Anyways, just what am I supposed to be doing for experience? I tried filling my cargo disk up with as much raw material as I can, which netted me about 200xp. I need 7,200 for a level. As you can predict this didn't even touch my meter, at all. I tried turning those into something I had at least 75% skill on, first I tried tools. I got about another 200 or so making/deconning those tools. At this rate it is going to take me 4+ hours to gain a single level...

Surely there's something I'm missing here. I'm already wearing as much cargo gear as I can, I have the best cargo disk I can equip, and I'm also carrying the best sack I can find.

The Bronze Bars/Hide Tannin/Leather Tannin quests are simply not practical due to the sheer logistics (travel distance) associated with them, so I didn't do them, unless you know of a trainer that is standing Somewhat Near those resources/machines.

So what am I missing? Is it really supposed to take 3-4+ hours for one single level?

--Dhalin