Thread: Order

Default Order

Due to misbehaving mobs, the shard is being brought down for emergency maint. Thanks to all the order folks that reported this behavior. I still say, the mobs are on steroids!

Oh great Monsters on steroids and i'm stuck in my office. (Knew I should have bought a laptop)
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Did they attack towns? did they did they?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Warsong
    Oh great Monsters on steroids and i'm stuck in my office. (Knew I should have bought a laptop)
    Heh, the primary problem was that all beasties, wherever located, would spawn and immediately take off towards the vicinity of Tazoon, as if the Pied Piper had suddenly appeared there. Or they got a whiff of Awdz's klava.

I was on Ice Island at the time, and it was truly an amusing sight to watch the gem golems spawn and head straight into the water.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Default Hey

They were comitting mass suicide, they got tired of us slaying them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was Amadan around I bet it was his odor. Ive seen him and witnessed first hand his odor attracts monsters.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Did they destroy Lagzoon??

Please say they did

Default No but

I was working on your japser dye kits! Didn't get too very far. *sighs*

Did they forget to pay Jeff?
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Interesting, I wonder if this started yesterday, I noticed there were no gold golems around in the vacinity of Summit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    Heh, the primary problem was that all beasties, wherever located, would spawn and immediately take off towards the vicinity of Tazoon, as if the Pied Piper had suddenly appeared there. Or they got a whiff of Awdz's klava.

I was on Ice Island at the time, and it was truly an amusing sight to watch the gem golems spawn and head straight into the water.
    I often thought that the satyrs should have a quest that gave them access to a magical pan flute. But I'd never expected results that impressive...
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

My one safe time to be able to work on maple and I didn't even know about it until after it's fixed.

Knowing my luck, I'd've had the yew treants from Harro walking by as I'd've been west of Harton Valley.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Drat it. The ONE week I can't find spare time to get on, and I miss the fun.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Thread Information