Thread: Helian RoP

Default Helian RoP

Well folks after conciderable checking it would seem the drops needed for the "Solve the Hermit's Riddles" is broken. If your looking for the shrunken head forget it. There "seems to be a problem" "again".

The RoP for both Helian or Lunus or both to be broken isunthinkable for as long as this game has been out. Its not uncommon to find bugs here and there, happens all the time. But to have a "Major" part of the game not working and if we're lucky to get it fixed by this weekend is rediculus. There seems to be no problem with adding new content to drive us nuts, LOL, But to leave a major part of the game unfixed????

After all this what is it going to take to make things right? Ladies and Gentalmen its going to take us!!! I need everyone who really cares about this game to speakup and let them know this will no longer be tolerated and we will take our business eleswhere if necessary to get our point across.

I really like this game and I think it has great potential but come on lets get it together! I don't want to quit playing but it to the point I'm not having fun anymore. I don't think anyone should pay to be frustrated and angered because of a game.

Well that is this writers opinion for what its worth...

Default Re: Helian RoP

I agree... below is a copy of what I posted on one of the other boards concerning the "disease" spread and my dragon frustrations...

Well, I would be the wife thatLanethis referring to and his post is small in comparison to what I have felt in the past week with this game. I came to Horizon's August 9th and yes, that is a short amount of time in comparison to ALOT of others but I didn't enjoy online games or pc games in general. It took a while for hubby to convince me to play in the first place. I watched him long hours before asking him to create my dragon. I loved her from the getgo and have spent a lot of hours getting her to RoP. I couldn't wait to do that challenge. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img] I FINALLY get there and the first quest in becoming a Helian is bugged. Ok, I'll do the standard dragon quests for lvl 30 until they get it fixed, right? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-18.gif[/img]Well, that would have been great and appeased me a little if the dragon tasks hadn't been bugged too. I couldn't turn in the leafy oastics quest, as an example. I had done everything it asked, even had the message pop up that it was complete and to return. Well, when I did, it wouldn't accept it. Ok, delete it, wait for the patch and try again. Yeah, right! [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-6.gif[/img]After killing all the wood golems and leafy oastics in the area ( 5 of them) we waited 2 hours!!! and no spawn?? Fine, time to mine gems ( in peace I must admit was nice) but still no spawn. Guess it's now time to go shopping....( hehe, its easier ingame and not as hard on the real life pocketbook and I so love shopping) That would even have been ok except everytime I would portal to a different city, I would hang in port and then try to get back in the game. Each time I reached the loading resource information, I hang up and have to reload the game. That was enough to stretch my all ready tight nerves with this game. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-12.gif[/img] Four times, upon trying to reenter the game, I would stick on the RCI screen. This has gotten ridiculous.... now, lets add the entire disease issue on top of my increasingly frazzled attitude. Yeah, good idea devs. You put a disease ingame without providing the means to cure it? Who was this stupid? I have constantly supported the problems and asked for patience to give them time to get it together in the programming department. Well, NOT anymore!! You need to pull your heads out and figure it out. Are you trying to see that Horizons goes belly up? I have done programming and let me tell you, I dont know who you are listening to in the real world, but I would love to have a one on one conversation with them!! They dont have any idea what should occur when you are doing these things. FIRST, you dont add things until you have the current problems fixed! SECOND, how on earth can you even think about merging the Europe shards when ya can't get this one running smoothly!! Third, you don't introduce new content until its complete from introduction to the cure all in one patch!! SHEESH, GET A CLUE AND GET IT FIXED!!

Now, for those that say we are whining about wanting a challenge and now that we have one whining about that too!!! GET REAL!!! A challenge is where something new is introduced and the ability to cure/kill it introduced at the same time. This is supposed to be a real world escape and fun!! NOT A ROYAL PAIN IN THE FANNY!! Yes, introduce the disease...... also introduce the quest and NPC to cure it!! Don't make us wait til a later date to do something about it!!

Ok, off my soapbox for now!!!

Eleena/Eleewynne/Excelsowynne
    Dragon/ClericDryad/Dragon

On, top of this.... now I cant get the kill 30rank 20s quest to count ANYTHING lvl 20 I kill... I know its not just me but if it is on this quest, can someone steer me in the right direction please???
    Eleena, Patriarch
    Semper Fidelis, Chaos
    100 adv/100 cra Dragon
    "Have Wings, Will Fly to help those that need it!"

Windaar

I started the Lunus quest last week. It was bugged like other quests where the kill did not count on the quest. As of yesterday this is fixed. I completed the lvl 30 Dragon adv quest by killing the Aegis Lt. I now have my Crystal Orb and Silver Claw for the Lunus quest.

I do not know about the Helian RoP yet. I will be doing that with a friend within the next 2 weeks. Will let you know how it goes.

As to the kill the lvl 20's... I killed the gnome skellies at the "Observatory" section of the mainland to do mine. Located at the SW corner of the continent. All the mobs in front of the fortifications are lvl 20.

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Heh, you're saying that the Hermit is now giving out riddles for items that cannot even be retrieved, heh. Well, I can't even receive that darned sub-quest after the changes to the requirements had been made! Read: Dragon RoP Bug News (my post obviously, for the juice.)

Now that I see others seething on the topic I must say I feel at least a little bit at ease since I'm not the only one with a problem at that specific part. Heh, I better not even voice my rage, it'll be too much of a verbal onslaught to handle, heck my ticket to tech' support is sprawled out over the entire screen and beyond.

Let me tell you a short story, I actually started the Rite of Passage away back when it was first released and was forced into a period of 'temporal hibernation' since my connection was so terribly horrific I couldn't even traverse across from Harro to Lerena without half of the world consisting of nothingness and having to wait around 10+ minutes for it all to load. It was just too much, all I could do was wait for broadband.

That didn't come until five months after believe it or not, and I still had to pester BT to shift their kiesters and do something in my area of residence - that being aquaint littletown in the Scottish Highlands.

So as you can expect I am on my wit's end when this calamity occured you can probably imagine what I feel like right about now ... and if something isn't done about it any time soon I fear that I will forcefully crash through the level of zero tolerance to plunge into a state of eye-twitching, nonsensical gibberish wreckage.

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

Thread Information