Thread: ARoP Messed Up Among Other Things

Cool ARoP Messed Up Among Other Things

I've spent a good portion of this week as my dragon, Sumaura Starflight, doing ARoP. Finally I have help and am able to go to the Rift, I talk to the Sleeper and go to defeat the Guardians.

Only one shows up in my questbook as active, the Guardian of the Heart, had to delete that and greet again to get the Guardian to spawn. Have managed to get 3 to spawn and show up as completed in my questbook. The only one remaining is Guardian of the Mind and then Elial, neither of which show as active in my questbook. Guardian of the Mind did spawn a minion and it was killed then nothing happened, can't get anything to happen.

I would like to finish this soon but I guess will have to wait till later.

Would it be possible to get a WM or GM on Blight, there are many things that need a fix, there haven't been any Sand Ogres for a while now and several quests depend on those. None of us can work on confectioner as that was never finished after the patch update, only thing that still works correctly is digging clay and making bowls.

I've been very patient hoping that soon we would see some help on the horizon and I'm getting very frustrated, I feel like we are the ugly step children of Istaria on Blight as we are mostly ignored. We do pay to play too and have a voice as much as any on the other servers.

Thanks for any help rendered.

Siluket Mosytar
    Sumaura Starflight

Default Addendum

Ok in spite of all the trouble managed to make it through ARoP, still think it could use some fixing as I was getting really frustrated with things not working correctly.

Default Well done Sum

A hearty well done Sum
    this old Dwarf and the Big Red Thug are greatly pleased for you on your ARoP
    < Hoists a foaming mug >
    Cheers Big Ears
    Theros
    Kirsanth ( the big red thug )

p.s it would be nice to see an official ei face on Blight just to let us know we aint been forgotten.

Thread Information