Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan
    Let's see. 53 Billion.

2. Get Kain out of Arkansas.
    Well, that one's done. He moved back Saturday of last week.

Now, where'd Leonea go?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

53 Billion huh...

All friends and family would suddenly find themselves debt free...

I would be suddenly debt free...

Buy 100 acres of land, have a nice house built, and a 20 acre fishing dug and stocked...

New truck and boat so I can fish said pond...

1 million per year donated to North Wildlife Commission for use in restocking programs...

Large yearly donation to Make-A-Wish foundation...

Local school system would want for nothing...

Local Volunteer F.D.s would want for nothing...

Offer 5 billion for Bin Laden's head in a sack...

Buy Hz and see if it's untapped potential can be realized...

Buy Rants Refugees Forums and dismantle that cesspool...

That'll do for about 6 of the 53 billion...
    Kwinn
    Mortal Danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas... Erwin Rommel

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Dog: The other white meat

Order Server

Heavily multiclassed Human Hunter, 'overpowered' to the nth degree of beejeezusness and damned proud of it. Nerf me, go ahead make my day

Quote Originally Posted by Kwinn
    53 Billion huh...

That'll do for about 6 of the 53 billion...
    Oh, I don't know about that...I find the openess and honesty over there refreshing at times

Els

[quote=Kwinn]
    Buy R.... R....... Forums and dismantle that cesspool...
    [quote]

Oh no the board that shall not be spoken of has been spoken of!

lol @ Kwinn

btw some might call this place a cesspool. However it has been my life experience that the truth always hurts and humans whenever possible will be living with their heads in the sand. Paddling up de nile without a paddle seems to be common place 'round these parts.

If I had 53 billion ?

Buy HZ and kick Kwinn out LOL

shut down HZ

Then spend $20 million making my own MMO building on HZ's good points and junking everything else.

I would spend the other 52,979,900,000.00 on other worthwhile causes

Reported for being an unnecessary and uncalled for attack on another forum and its members. Hopefully the rules which others are made to follow, will be enforced here.

Plus the buying of HZ and RR are totally two unrelated things and so I dont know why you'd be all up in arms to dismantle a place where not even 1/3 of the gaming threads have to do with HZ. Someone seems to have an issue with freedom of expression.

And you've turned a positive thread into an attack. Why all the hate? Why do you even care? Are we hanging out somewhere anonymously?

(feel free to delete this post once the aforementioned comments are edited out of the previous post - heck I'll be glad to do it no need to keep it negative)

As for myself, I too woudl buy Hz and "crank it up" , making it all that it is now and more! WOO!!

The other 51.99999 billion would pay off all debt, be invested in real estate and stocks, and then lived off of by generations to come. Well, I'd have to start having generations too I guess..

and um travel...

I might even also cure AIDS in Africa....
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Mmm well my reply would mostly go with what many others have said though i would want to do...
    1. Get my friends and family out of debt and buy them all new houses with a million extra for spending money (I have alot of family, not so many friends so might get up to a billion there *grins*)
    2. Buy Horizons form EI and anyone else who tries to buy it (MINE!!! >) And help it to get it back on very good grounds, mabye develop Horizons II or something *grins*
    3. Buy myself an estate home in the mountains on a lake and have plenty of extra rooms for friends to visit or live. In that house have a big 'dragon sanctuary' with all kinds of statues and works of dragons.
    4. Fund my own create the first ever dragon to fufill my own dreams and have it as a pet (or partner would be a better word and no not in that way)
    5. Donate most all the rest i can to charity but make agreements with nations to limit their population growth.
    6. Funding to make mars habitable by humans so we have more expansion room (we'll need it... c.c)
    7. Buy my own private island.

I know its a bit childish but im still young. I can dream can't I?

Gegis, Dranslin, Anvault, Kanmiel (Order)

Thread Information