Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Response time on new ticket system?

Question Response time on new ticket system?

Has anyone had any experience with the new support ticket system? I am just wondering how long it has been taking to get a reply of some kind. I left a ticket on the 20th and haven't seen any reply yet. It even still says "Operator: not assigned"
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good dipped in chocolate!" - Can't remember who

Our guild leader sent in a ticket because he couldn't start a new account. Been 5 weeks since he submitted a ticket
    100 Adventure/Crafter following the path of Helian

Expert Lairshaper
    Grand hall complete.

Been about 6 weeks since my ticket was filed. No response.

Posted 7/29

had completed Assessor of Soul and Swiftness long ago, then deleted the quest. I recently got the quest again and it says that I already completed "swiftness" and "soul" and it will not give them to me again. So I cannot complete the trials.

Reyem gave me the tokens but because I still have the "swiftness" and "soul" parts in my COMPLETED quests, I cannot continue to complete the quest.

Ive done the quest, I have the tokens. How hard is it to just complete it for me so I can get the tokens out of my inventory and be done with it.

No response, so I reposted 8/07

Could somebody please look at this?

Response 8/24
    Greetings,

I have forwarded this issue to our Live Team. We do appreciate you taking the time to let us know of the problem.

Thank you,

HZ Support Staff

Today 9/24 still no further response and problem not fixed in 2 months.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

you got a formed response the 2nd time around Leviathan. No one actually read your update.

ahh, that's too bad. I hope EI can get their act together. Every unanswered ticket is a customer potentialy lost
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good dipped in chocolate!" - Can't remember who

I only get a message they have set it thru to a live customer service person and from there nothing happens or atleast I hear nothing anymore.

I had 2 tickets (on different accounts). On the first one the respond time was 2.5 week, and the second one just 11 hours :-)

And I've an unanswered ticket about the trails of the gifted quest also.. it seems its to hard to check for 5 items in inventory in this engine ^_^

Go guys GO!
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

I turned a couple in about a mohtn and a half ago, then had to reinstall my OS, so I lost the links to them. I've never recieved any email notifications that they were updated so I assume they are still rusting out there.

The way these people are handling this transition is pathetic...

I submitted a ticket about the disappearance of the named mobs Dramentus and Cinderfist, and never received a response. I closed it because I figured I never would. Perhaps I should submit an experimental ticket to see if any of them are still alive. Maybe place a few bets on how long it takes.

Do I hear 2 weeks? 2 months? A year?

:\

Luthen .... I am betting on 18 business days

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

Luthen,
    It's only the way it is because people were allready conditioned to be tired of waiting for things before EI started working on it. It's not EI's fault, but the feeling is there reguardless.

Quote Originally Posted by CallakDW
    Luthen,
    It's only the way it is because people were allready conditioned to be tired of waiting for things before EI started working on it. It's not EI's fault, but the feeling is there reguardless.

Tulga was a bit more efficient with their ticket system.

Actually I'm not just referring to tickets. I'm referring to every aspect of support and developement. Luthen's response is basically EI just took over, you can't expect them to get full speed into the issues, they need time. And mine is dispite the truth of this, people are allready tired of waiting, so yeah, they are going to be pathetic about it.

Luthen,
    It's only the way it is because people were already conditioned to be tired of waiting for things before EI started working on it. It's not EI's fault, but the feeling is there regardless.
    Oh so it is not their fault that it has been a month plus since I have submitted a billing issue and they have not replied?

Luthen,
    How many calls can you read and work thru on a daily base?

For example the billing ones they all have the same kinda issues. So you can easily do like 10 per hour making it 80 ticket per day that you could work thru if you would do only 10 per hour.

I have PMed naggy with the way how I have solved my billing issues myself and it seems to be HE can reply quickly.

The whole way we can get to all the calls already looks screwed up so I wonder how this looks from their side. if they see a similair thing then we're screwed.

Well notice that the new ticket system does not have a drop down selection for topic. That means you can enter any varied description of the problem you are having. This probably means in most cases that they can't just go through their ticket database and do a search on "billing" because probably everyone doesn't use the word.

Also consider the fact that they are backlogged. They have tickets to sift through from well before they took over. It's going to take them some time to get to the current ones.

Thirdly, they have allready announced here in the forums that the billing issues/account creation/trial account problems are their top priority. (these three are interrelated). Those that are complaining because it's taking so long would realize that this is bigger than just them if they would just look around.

I'm not being irrationally complainative here. There are things that need to be sorted and if they have problems then they need to work on that, we the paying customer, have all the right to demand support within a certain reason and to demand certain things.

Yes, it has been taking them over 2 months now, so maybe they are doing something wrong.

It might be that they have to look at their problems NOW and then later when this majority has been solved look at the problems Tulga still had open because those people were already waiting and the current problems are actually hurting the game way more.

Actually the new ticket system was designed before the EI takeover; furthermore, it only took a day at most for a support ticket to be answered when Tulga was at the helm. They were very diligent about customer care as far as I'm concerned.

EI's priorities seem to be focused less on the consumer and more on... well, I don't know, since there's virtually no communication. :P Making 'repairs' to the billing system, maybe.

Hey all,

I assure you, cases are currently being worked on and are my number one priority. There are quite a few in the que and I am working fast to get all of your problems resolved.
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Thread Information