Thread: Fairweather Connies

Default Fairweather Connies

I am posting to inform all my friends and customers on Chaos that I will be taking an extended break from the game. Many in my guild have done the same, and that with the unknown factor introduced by the EI acquistion of the game has caused me to be less motivated to log on recently. I will be keeping at least one account open until the New Year and see what happens then. I will also be checking the forums occasionally to see what is happening with the game.

So this is the last week that the Fairweather Connies will be restocked, although I will be on a bit to reorganize and store things for my eventual (I hope) return.

Farewell for now and I hope to see you in the future.

"Korth" of Fairweather.
    Korth Koragan-

Yet another not so good loss. Take care my friend. I hope for your quickest return.

Jayne

Really shittin' to hear this.. Thanks for the good work. Istaria will be less coloured without you!
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Kinda expecting it. Thanks for the contributions and all the best in your future endeavour. Won't forget you making weapon dye kits for me.
    ========================
    | ()""'() ~~Have A Good Day!~~
    | ( 'o' ) ****Hehehehe****
    =(,)=(,)==================

Yes, I too bought a weapon dye kit from you recently- and, how appropriate- that the color was blue. Tis the way I feel about you taking a hiatus, but very understandable. Be well and prosper and hope to see you soon

yeah korth hate to see you leave . but i will keep the aughundell connie stocked with all the reaper potions at 1s per since i am not opt yet. I dont have the forms for the bolster potions yet but i dont mind to keeping fairweather stocked if korth chooses to keep it open.

Does this mean that someone else can sell the same stuff at your connie while you're gone?
    Ryushu Suisen, Tathar Nuar, and PhoenixStar, Guildmaster of the Construction Crew
    Check out our wares!

Sure, go ahead and stock stuff if you want. I will just be recycling connie drops untill the stuff is gone.
    Korth Koragan-

Thread Information