Thread: Lair Construction broken

Default Lair Construction broken

Can't add units to lair. Construction window wont populate. Can't do anything with it.

Several guild members (not me thank istara) cannot open their planning panel or any info on construction so they can add to their lair constructs after the latest reboot of the servers.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Gonna second (third? fourth? n+1th!) this. Plot (lair) window opens, though the planned, under construction and completed structures dont show.

I finally popped my t2 hall (hey, its been almost a year!) and noticed it was visible on the list of completed structures. Not sure if it will still show up next time I log in.

As I understand it, it's not just lairs. People on Chaos are talking about having problem opening several partially completed structures (silos, shops, etc.). I don't have that problem with the silos I'm building on my plot, but some guildmates were talking about having problem with theirs and I saw people talking in NPA about the same thing.

Been going on a couple of days now

I'm currently unable to access completed silos, houses and guildhalls in Istaria's Union on Chaos, its as though they are visible but not actually there (I'm able to run through them and cannot target them to access their contents). Blue & Brown Tents, however, load fine and work normally.

Vault, consigner and shops are also not loading properly but the NPCs and machines are registering.Oh, the well and sand pile in IU are also not useable.

Last time this happened to me, a few months back, it cleared up after a patch/publish. I've tried deleting the world cache, running full scans and checking after the maintance but no luck so far
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

I'm one of the guild members Justa mentioned above. This bug happened to me a few months ago, about when Reyem was just starting to get the hang of things. Unfortunately then, he did not quite know how to handle it and was advising me to sell the lair back to community, buy it again and replan it. He would then come in and finish the chambers. I really did not wish to do that, but was getting ready by moving stuff out when a maintenance day came up. Fortunately, routine maintenance fixed it. I'm hoping it will do so again though it seemed to start after this last maintenance. I'm concerned that this is going to be a recurring problem. EI has enough trouble on their plate dealing with the problems they inherited and created themselves. Fixing something like this might be far down on the list.

One thing I noticed is that this problem seems more widespread than when I experienced it the first time based upon what I've heard from others.

Thread Information