Thread: HELP from EI!!!!!

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

Default HELP from EI!!!!!

i know i complain alot about Ei, but then again so does everybody, im givign them a fair run for their money though. just as other people are doign worse.

2 the point

my launcher is uhh, out dated or somethgin i coudl copy all the things that it say's but it's go for too long and no one woudl read it, the main jist of it is, i need to install the latest launcher.

some of you don't use the launcher so i went to the website to try and get it to work, heh, asked me for a user name and password before i even got to the web page, and heh you'll never believe what happened..

it won't let me log in.

how ironic.

and one else have this problem.

BTW i woudl send out a TICKET, but i wanna be able to play this game soon rather that later...

Same thing happening here as well... not machine specific all four of em have the same issues.

Standalone launcher returns a 403 Access forbidden (I think that's what it is) and web login just doesn't seem to work.
    It is better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.

YES, good, so it's not just me PC then.

i rejoice because it's not our fault now it HAS to be their's.

well in all honesty i wouldn't be holding your breath to find the answer. but please if you do find the answre PM me, if they do not put it here.

am having the same problem you describe right now. unfun. Any fix to this?
    ================================
    The Flying Gekko formerly known as "Nemesis_Expanse" and then "Lizardbreath". Flying strong once more in the skies of Order..

heh, nup. there are forums going around with it, they are trying to get it done like as soon as they can. but. i dunno Y now?? eh... lol they only got Maintnence in a couple of hours any way so what it matter.

Thread Information