Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Story of Istaria - Chaos

Lightbulb

Hmmm... story writing... I dunno what this is about, but it sounds interesting. My reputation as a writer and crafter of stories speaks for itsself, and there are many on my server that can back up what I speak. I would be interested in contributing if it ment the continuation of the game. Would just like to know more about this.
    We seek only that is wich in our hearts, for no greater foe then ourselves there is.
    Leader of Silver Dawn community.
    Forums: http://forums.ravenhawk.us/index.php
    Gallery: http://www.ravenhawk.us

Learn, share, grow, ascend..

Sounds interesting - sign me up heh. =)

I guess my only real experience in the area of story telling would be my DMing weekend rp games with friends - but yeah i'd be interested to help out with anything ^^
    "If you meet Buddha, Kill Buddha. If you meet your ancestor, kill your ancestor. Attached to nothing, bound by nothing. Live life for the sake of life itself." - Genjo Sanzo, G. Saiyuki
    <--------------------------//------------------------>
    Nitestorm: 100 Dragon/100 Craft (Chaos)
    Nitefyre: 90 Mage/60 Knoc

I think it would be neat to see players who've been playing since the beggining play a role in the storyline of the server. I know Guaran has been around for a long time, heck we go back to early twilight days having to grind lvl 60 wolves to get to lvl 100. LaughingOtter would be another great example of a player who has plenty of insight, he too has been playing since the early days.
    Josiah Elvinhoard - Lvl 100 Ranger, Lvl 100 Scout, Lvl 100 Druid, Lvl 100 Healer and Lvl 100 Fletcher...

I had given to To tulga an entire guideline/timeline to explain the missing confectioner formulas and resources dont know if i saved that would have been nice to have a background story to explain the mess confectioner school is in still.
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Gizmo
    We are developing a continuing storyline for each shard, and we would like to have a high level of player involvement during this process. The nature of that involvement has yet to be defined... we want you to tell us how you'd like to participate. We wish to know how you feel about the storyline of Chaos... past, present and future. Please sign up here if you want to participate!
    Does anyone know the status of this project? Did this die when Gizmo left or has someone else taken over the project? I was really looking forward to reading what stories and lore the community came up with.

We're still here, and there's still planning being done. We'll have an update for you very soon on the status of this project, for all servers.

Thanks Gizmo, good to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Gizmo
    We're still here, and there's still planning being done. We'll have an update for you very soon on the status of this project, for all servers.
    Ah this is great news thank you for popping in.

NP at all, I'll be more present here in the near future, still lots of work to do, but we should have something fun very quickly here

Any idea at all when you plan to have an update on it Gizmo? Not to be a party pooper but we'v ebeen hearing that for 4 months now :/

Thanks kindly. And I have to say.. ZOMG someone official on the forums!!

Thread Information