Thread: Horizons Event

Default Horizons Event

The Login has an announcement note for a Valkor Adventure Event starting Saturday 7 oct 7pm ET on Chaos

You mean someone besides the tiny group camping him with invisible alts might get a chance at him?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Default wayyy too coooooool!

Good idea, it gives many others a chance to go fight this mighty beast , just hope that the loot can be fairly divided.

And maybe someone might get a Radiant Essence backpack

<snickers>
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

First time I can remember an event of this nature being scheduled and announced ahead of time. I hope it works out; if it is mobbed it might push performance down. Some suggestions for /commands to reduce lag posted with the event announcement might help. Combat spell effects off, for example.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

********, not around this weekend

Els

Wow this is great news, perhaps this will open up access of this wonderful mob to people whom have not been given a chance in the past .

If EI can pull this off on a regular basis I will have found great respect for them. Go EI!

Be sweet if we get 1 Valkor spawn in each city. Simultaneously.

Default hmm

Be rather intriguing if the policies of valkor and how players were doing it still remain the same while the world masters are around.

$10 says everyone plays nice.

But i applaud the change, perhaps this is the beginning of a change for freeing up the beasts to all players. Everyone pays the same $$$ for each char and deserves the right to hunt this mob + reap the rewards regardless of how many pc's they have, how many power leveled alts through invis blight kills, how quick they can pull, how mnay invis alts they store on ticker timers with audible warnings on bosses.

Kudos to EI. Appears they do listen to email feedback
    Last edited by Krakkanoth; October 6th, 2006 at 11:44 PM.

Sounds like fun. I won't be able to make it as I have class all weekend, but do look forward to hearing about the fun. Go get em!

Very cool . But in the future can you help those of us that have a "life" that cant make a saturday night hunt? Shrug if not thats cool i applaud you guys on the effort great job.

Default Tight

This is great because 1 hunt will get everyone's weapons done!

Bah, now I get jelaous... *drools*

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Abraxes not sure its one hunt lots of parts.. just 1 valkor spawn and hunt perhaps so 1 piece to 1 lucky individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxes
    This is great because 1 hunt will get everyone's weapons done!
    What's so great about that?

Heck I hope Order never get this. We don't need this kind of help.

Heck I hope Order never get this. We don't need this kind of help.
    Is this the "haves" begruding the "have nots" ?

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

I like the fact that this is here simply because it shows some efforts being put into the game, however I hope at some point we can expect unannounced suprise assults. In a world at war, you usually don't get the convienient announcement of an assult ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyMan
    Is this the "haves" begruding the "have nots" ?
    I don't have any goods from Valkor. Yet.

i never heard of this Valkor fellow. i might have to find him.

I wasn't around ... how did the event wen't?

Did the new god's have run havock on the land and killed many braves, or we manage to restore order?
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Thread Information