Thread: CHAOS server

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

Lightbulb CHAOS server

this is for players, on the chaos server.

why wait for a big event to come to us?? why can't we take the inititave of re takign Satyr island?? i say this for i have herd it would be suicide for the wrogn sort of people, so why not try it??

i mean sure we cannot take it back because the creatures re-spawn but why not figth our way across it just for the sake of doing it?? whats' the problem with that??

sure enough this comes around every i dunno how logn but i missed the last Event somehtign to do with Valkor, but can soem one give me the link at least so i know what is commign up and where to be and when or what time cos i never know about them untill basically the next day or some one tell's me oh there's an event on in blah and i no nohtign about it.. so yes but i thinkw e shoudl all rally together and re take Satyr island for the sake of groupign together with a big party.

Evidentually you haven't seen how fast they re-spawn there....

If you want a simulation of how fast... go to New Rachival and play with the desert wolves, or to Abandoned Island and play with the ruxus.

The spawn rate there is worse than 100 pregnant rabbits....

Yes, you could whittle away at the inhabitants there with a large group, but the same results would happen:

They would respawn
    Groups would attack the same "type" of mob because of the comp. they dropped
    Groups would then fight over "Hey you are hogging the ogre zombies"
    People within the group they are in would say "Hey, that's MY ogre zombie toe!!"
    and the lag would make people go, "What are we doing here, this isn't an official event where I get to show off my Ep33n to everyone.... I'm leaving"

So in a nutshell, unless it's a "game sanctioned" event, a dragon ascension to ancient, or a character throwing a party for reaching 100th in all the crafting classes, many large groups only organize for large fighting events when its:

New after patch day (I have turned blue holding my breath for one of those)

Game announcement (3 months of waiting so I could feel like a chicken running where ever the farmer threw the seeds so I could go peck)

Announcement by a player for acheiving a milestone (Dragon ascensions, multiple 100 levels)

If you can pull off getting the time schedules of the people that play to commit themselves to a time where the "interest" is there, and there is a "reason or purpose" for this attack, organize one. See who would be interested.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

There comes the problem of "who's going to build my plot/lair/guild project?" Going out on saytrs and screwing around for a few hours isn't usually all that productive, and the tedium usually outweighs the fun factor. Most people don't go out there unless they have to for some reason.

Second, most people (myself included) don't like hunting on saytr islands in big groups. 2-3 is ideal, and 4 is really the limit. More and aggro control and downtime becomes an issue.

People rarely if ever support a player driven event. Why ? There is no reward in it no real wow factor. Why is this so ? because its no fun if its not intrinsically supported by the game. After you drive them off the island then what ? They respawn again thats no fun.

Best make blight anchors something useful so that there is a tangible benefit to beating the WA down.

Thread Information