Thread: Premerger Techs

Default Premerger Techs

I was wondering if there was Cleanse IV and Stun IV in premerger? Anyone know?

Cleanse, Stun, and for that matter Heal Recycle, only go up to III. Were not higher pre-merge. There was no tech higher than III pre-merge. When mithril and tier V forms first appeared, the finished goods were all teched with triple tier III. And we were grateful for it.

We slept in a tiny cedar and flax tent and had to wake up at 4 in the morning, half an hour before we went to bed. We had to beat a chicken with a bucket to get a raw egg for breakfast. Then we had to run up to Kion and lick the iron and silver nodes clean. If we were lucky we got a salt rock bonus.

But you try to tell that to adventurers these days and will they believe you? Naah.

/python

But seriously, tier IV and V techs were introduced after the merge, but not all spell techs came out in higher forms.
    Ingo Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Paladin ++
    Nimah Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Warrior/Cleric
    Ogni Nosdracir - Chaos - Dragon Hatchling

A few techs slipped in (and I believe it was premerge) that were taken out within a month or so. Those included not only the Cleanse IV and Stun IV techs, but the xGenerate Healthx form as well. A lucky few folks managed to get the forms and scribe them, but I'm not sure how many of those folks still play the game.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

I have the Journeyman xGenerate Health but not the others. The form was never updated so that the journeyman would also make the beginner.

I have a couple of the xGenerate Health IV spells, given to me by an ex-AE dev before he was let go. I never got to use it since I don't craft.

Default hi

Want to part with one of those? am 100 spellcrafter!

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    A few techs slipped in (and I believe it was premerge) that were taken out within a month or so. Those included not only the Cleanse IV and Stun IV techs, but the xGenerate Healthx form as well. A lucky few folks managed to get the forms and scribe them, but I'm not sure how many of those folks still play the game.
    Ah, I see. Kinda like when I accidentally found the journeyman resource packet forms in Kirasanct. The xGenerate Healthx spell is pretty useful. Someone on Chaos used to put a half dozen of the spell on the connie now and then.
    Ingo Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Paladin ++
    Nimah Nosdracir - Chaos - Human Warrior/Cleric
    Ogni Nosdracir - Chaos - Dragon Hatchling

Those techs were always in the database but were never released. I have never seen a stun or cleanse higher than III, one spell that got ripped out was expert thundercloud, and beginner thundercloud.

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    Those techs were always in the database but were never released. I have never seen a stun or cleanse higher than III, one spell that got ripped out was expert thundercloud, and beginner thundercloud.
    There was never a beginner Thundercloud, only a expert and jman. Becasue thunder coudl starts at t3 or t2 not sure now ^^ Premerge the jman you could get from the spellcrafter trainer, after merge it was short time drop only and then vanished. Also as the expert forms showed up, the expert thundercloud form dropped short time, then also vanished. (I'm lucky that i got both forms )

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    There was never a beginner Thundercloud, only a expert and jman. Becasue thunder coudl starts at t3 or t2 not sure now ^^ Premerge the jman you could get from the spellcrafter trainer, after merge it was short time drop only and then vanished. Also as the expert forms showed up, the expert thundercloud form dropped short time, then also vanished. (I'm lucky that i got both forms )
    For a short period of time you were able to craft T1 and T2 Thundercloud, usiing JM or Expert form (just when they included lower Tier forms into the higher ones, but was removed quickly). Last chance to get T1 Thundercloud was the Spell Vendor for beginners, but not shure if he currently still selling it.

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

Now that cleanse can no longer be applied multiple times, the higher versions of that tech might be warranted.

Heal Recycle cannot go beyond tier 3, as that would make some spells have a 0 recycle if the pattern is followed for that tech.

Stun I haven't used myself, so not sure if the higher version is warranted or not.

I have some Thundercloud 1's made and was giving to a new person when he said he already got it from spell vender or some other NPC, so I guess its still available that way. I have never tried to make the speel so no clue if you can or not

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip
    I have a couple of the xGenerate Health IV spells.
    Well you must be a popular guy .. and I'll do like many, can I have one?

You see me in the game as Nalrach (my spell crafter) or as Ramti (my hatchling). You can also visit the iron circle chat forums if your on order of course.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Thread Information