Thread: Subscription Management

Default Subscription Management

Help and or Direction would be appreciated,

I have looked in various places in the forums looking for information concerning Subscription Management to no avail.

The web-based log-in system now seems to work, but only to the point where it will show me active/old subscriptions. Everytime I try to update one of my monthly subscriptions I get an error reply down by the selection scroll window (where you can select which subscription to change).

Does this system work?

Do I just need to use the Account management page and add a New Subscription like before (a few months before the sale...about when it last worked)?

Answers would be nice

I cancelled via e-mail one of my monthly subscriptions (which took about 2 weeks to process), but see that they cancelled both of them (hoping my 3 semi-annual subscriptions didn't get cancelled)...this has me worried as it puts one of my plots in jeapardy of being reclaimed...NOT a pleasant thought.

EII...thank you for any response (or to those that point me in the right direction.

Aaelefein
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default While I dont have an answer for your question

you don't have to worry about plot reclamation, its been turned off. Notices do go out, but the system itself, is turned off.

Thank you for mentioning that here Peaches.

Why can't they tell me that in the ticket that I have send in?

I have been worried about this for some time

Default Subscription Management

It has been mentioned quite a few times, on the boards, guess you have just missed the posts. Glad to have helped!

Thread Information