The Fist of the North is a long standing multi game guild full of good humored fun loving people of all types. The HZ incarnation of Fist of the North was created when HZ first released by a close knit group of Fist members. The guild itself has a history of fun grouping and helpful guildmates that are always willing to help or answer questions when stopped by those less informed or experienced.

There is a fair mix of roleplay and real world chatter within the guild to suit the needs of any player. If you want to talk current events then there are Fist ready to join in. Immerse yourself in roleplay and you fill find the members of the Fist ready to step up for that as well.

I could go on and on about how great the Fist is, then again I am a bit biased since I happen to be a proud member

If this sounds like your idea of a fun family to join for companionship or even a place to grow and expand into other game worlds then feel free to contact any Fist of the North members in Istaria and they'll be able to answer your questions or steer you to the Fist member that can.

p.s. please do not feed the dragons, they may bite.