Thread: Anyone got their money back yet?

Default Anyone got their money back yet?

Luca said in the annoucement that the players who have payed before the annoucement that they will get their money back. But I still didn't got my money back, anyone else?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

nope, not me yet, paid a couple of weeks before, maybe a month. (think my 3 months runs out in early Dec)
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

I don't think he said we would get our money back. In the announcement it states:

However the Unity shard will remain open for free indefinitely to everyone while we try to manage a painless closure. For all those players that still have active subscriptions, and especially subscriptions that will go further than the closing date (TBA), possible alternative solutions will be evaluated and will be communicated through a private e-mail from Game Network next week.

so alternative solutions... whatever that means. And next week is a strechable term too

Or you are refering to another post. If so please can you link it?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I think I mean that post, but however what other things can they do than transfer the money back?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Give you comp time with one of the other games they run, perhaps?
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

You don't know which games they else run? check out the Gn fourms, they are horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    I think I mean that post, but however what other things can they do than transfer the money back?
    a kind of voucher for playing on the new server? I don't know but because it is stated the way it is, I guess chances are slim it will be a money refund.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

As EI still has that billing snafu, I dont think that they will be able with GN to transfer the rest of the billed time to the new server.

why not?

I think it should be easy for them, since they appear to do the whole transfer by hand anyway, so they could add that little extra work.

And billing system seems to run quite good for most people, now...
    At least I had no problems at all, the last time I checked.

I think the problems are still remaining from the transfer from TG to EI. I doubt that it will affect any unity players...
    Only issue is that you still can't pay with paypal or any other alternative to a Credit/Debit Card.... but at least a Debit Card should not be to hard to get...

Thread Information