Thread: Account managment

Question Account managment

I'd like to know how to manage my accounts, cause there are no links on the main login page. When clicking on the only account-linked links I found I get an error message.
    http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4...nstitrekq1.jpg

sorry i dont have an answer for you zex, but i love your signature banner!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Airianna 100 Elf Mage
    Order Shard

Yes, all attempts to cancel subscriptions return error, yet if I try to log into the account, it returns as closed. Credit Card continues to be billed. Trying one more time to go through the proper channels, before I have to dispute this thing with my CC company.

Belay my Last, I saw the contact number for Pay by Touch, and they fixed it for me and refunded the last two months charges. My apologies to EI Interactive, since Pay by Touch appears to be the one that erred.

Endeavor to persevere
    Last edited by Khargu Wildeye; November 1st, 2006 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khargu Wildeye
    Yes, all attempts to cancel subscriptions return error, yet if I try to log into the account, it returns as closed. Credit Card continues to be billed. Trying one more time to go through the proper channels, before I have to dispute this thing with my CC company.

Belay my Last, I saw the contact number for Pay by Touch, and they fixed it for me and refunded the last two months charges. My apologies to EI Interactive, since Pay by Touch appears to be the one that erred.

Endeavor to persevere
    Do you have a number for Pay by touch? I'm in the same spot as you. Have been billed for the past two months after trying to cancel. I keep emailing EI to no avail. Any post I've made on the subject has been quickly deleted. If it is PBT to blame, I want to make sure I have the right company, as a google search revealed some company that was working with biometric sensors for secure transactions.

Thanks,
    Hiko
    Hiko - Former Defender of Shadow
    100 Knight of Creation Hybrid
    -= Disciples =-
    BOYCOTTING THE SUMMONED SHIELD OF CREATION AS OF JULY 17TH, 2006

Hiko, the information you wish is in the stickied "Billing Issues" thread just above this thread:
    We understand the frustration some are having with billing and other related issues. We would like to ask players to keep communications about billing off the forums and instead go directly to EI. You can contact myself, Amadan, or Nagafen on the boards and PM us with your problems, you can email us at [email protected] .

Some issues are outside of our ability to influence altogether and you will need to contact PayByTouch. They can be reached at

[email protected]
    1-866-729-2986 (US)
    0800 032 6048 (UK)
    http://paybytouch.com/contact/index.html
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Yep thats where I got the number at.

Thread Information