Thread: My turn to say goodbye

Default My turn to say goodbye

Not that anyone would really care, but I feel it is time that I, among numerous other players, finally say goodbye.

For those of you who still go on, I personally think it is pointless. Say goodbye to your friends and move on. Life beckons.

I will miss quite a lot of people, especially those in my guild.

This may not be a permanent farewell, though I have a strong feeling it is. Unless Horizons goes from being a static world to active again, I too will remain static.

Horizons is a ******** good game with tons of potential. I hope EI will pull through, though I know hoping after months of disapointment would prove fruitless, and besides that, is foolish.
    Last edited by Peaches; October 23rd, 2006 at 03:57 PM.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Good bye Dremora. I am sorry to see you go but understand and hope some day to see your return. Good luck.

goodbye Dre... thanks fo rthe chat and help you've give me in the past. you will be missed.
    ================================
    The Flying Gekko formerly known as "Nemesis_Expanse" and then "Lizardbreath". Flying strong once more in the skies of Order..

And, of course, we can always count on Peaches to delete the "bad stuff". Yet another reason why I am leaving.

No doubt this post will be deleted aswell.

Farewell, everyone.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Default Saying goodbye

Its ok to say bye to your friends, its not ok to bash anyone.

Why not, if they deserve the bashing?

I think in the end, IE will suffer more from the "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" approach than they would suffer if they let people speak as they liked.
    I agree that it can be necessary to moderate to keep personal attacks and foul language away, but to silence all criticism is just plain stupid.

bye Dremora, I will miss your input here.

fly carefully

Want to share a thought with me, folks?

Democracy does not mean only RIGHTS it also means DUTIES-50:50.
    If we do not treat democracy well, democracy will not treat us well (as shown in history or in our daily life)
    Some of us seem to forget that sometimes.

I do not want to be in Lady Peaches`shoes- it`s a hard job- and she does it good!

Thread Information