Thread: Crysith in the Rift

Default Crysith in the Rift

Here's a video I made of us whoopin some booty.

Its bad quality I know, but its got some funny music 8}

Enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...69717051&hl=en
    Ingredients:
    Sugar, Artificial Flavors, No Color Added...

I did enjoy

thx and GRATS

My god te music fits so awesome, like a pinnata hitting party loooool

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

*chuckles* i always wondered what exactly dragons did in the rift... i won't say what it looked like you were doing to those guardians, but i am glad i got to see what the rift involves :-)
    congratulations!

I allways thought that the guardians all looked kind of cheezy. And they should have made each one appear unique. They cut a lot of corners in the rift IMO, including the belly gliding.

mmm i've never done my arop but after watching that... i mean i still can't wait of course but the guardians need to look like something a dragon would fear... they just look like oversized golems and we all know golems are wimps
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Default Hehe cool! What a mess!

What i find interesting is, that - in contrary to my many Rift-hunts - Elial seemed to be pretty weak. I mean, one could see that Guardians of Mind and Blood were weaker than the other 2, but usually Elial gave us a harder time than Guardian of Bone.

Still, good work to make that film - though i found the music to be scariest part.

Thread Information