Thread: Quest list

Default Quest list

Does a list exist with suggested char level?
    I was disscusing teched and droped items with unother player...who showed me a rather nice earring,which i was given to understand comes from Balit,s quest....so i set off with rough instructions to find balit...now this is not a area i would normally go ie as i spotted werewolfs up to 9 levels higher than me....but i am having great fun dodgeing round the island.
    Died once even before i found balit,but that,s all part of the fun.
    The reason i bring this up is i,m sure i have missed some quests on my way to Cleric Lv 60...
    I,m not looking for walkthroughs etc but it would be nice to have a list so as to increase choice.

Maybe the Dev could add dialouge to some of the NPC,s to point us to these quests.

i remember some time ago running round looking for stone structures...but that quest was broken as it took me so long the starter npc was removed
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

done unother quest...the kion defence
    this was easy for me but would be good at say 15-20?
    good rewards
    shame i missed this one would have been more fun at lower level
    i,m still looking for quests
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc

The best way I think is to talk to the NPC's (and not only once but repeat every xx levels). There's a quest concerning the guards at Kirasanct I discovered that way. Can't remember where to start though .

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Also look for NPC's with exclamation bubbles floating above their heads. That indicates that the NPC has a quest that you haven't taken or completed.

Note that not all quest-givers have this bubble, but several of them do.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Thank you Sigi...went looking Kira...found similiar quest to Kion one in so much as begins the same way go check with guards...one of the guards then invites you to dispose of some pesky ice pygmies..shame the quest dosn,t quite run true at this point nearest pygmies are a ways off...we will see if rest of quest fun...still looking for more ...have yet to see a balloon though
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc

Thread Information