Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: festival! woot!!

Default festival! woot!!

amadan & everyone at ei, thanks so much for getting the festival activated for us!!!

Indeed, Thank you very much, may want to check how the festival mobs are spawning though... they all spawn on one point and then spread out, very vulnerable to rude people doing a bomb on them and taking everything, making it so noone else can loot, may consider opening the other spawn area out of the grounds too.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

I know on order we all are pretty much letting them seperate before we attack em. And from what ive seen everyone melees for the most part. We seem to have a pretty good community on order.

Default Yup

Am having fun just trick or treating!

This is a sorta hacked way to get the festival in without a patch. Since they can't patch in spawn points, they sent up a invisible WM character that macros spawning of mobs, adding more and more points will take more and more computers.

uh huh.

Quote Originally Posted by AA0
    This is a sorta hacked way to get the festival in without a patch. Since they can't patch in spawn points, they sent up a invisible WM character that macros spawning of mobs, adding more and more points will take more and more computers.
    Ah, the inevitable "Oh no, they haven't really succeeded at something! Here is what is wrong with it..."

Well, it IS a rerun of last year's event. EI didn't add anything new to it whatsoever. I'm glad Amadan was able to pull it together, but that's a testament to his knowledge of the game and how to finess it, not something EI's development team deserves any credit for.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

would you like some candy? here's some sour tarts...

(edit: let's assume you just did a typo, i fixed it for you)

Ya know, LO and AAO remind me of certain Democrats who are absolutely determined to spin anything the Republicans do right negatively. Something like . . . if our troops captured bin Laden tomorrow there would be some Dem's saying we should have handled him more carefully, or it's no big deal, or the administration should have captured him ten years ago . . . .

Good Lord you two, give it a rest will ya?
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Hi, Lets get back on topic. The festival is here, now go enjoy.
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

Default Festival

I dont mind a repeat in the least, its very fun , since I pretty much missed out last year. And a repeat is far better than nothing.

Am I having fun? You betchya!

Acually Tant, they remind of Sean Hannity on Fox News.

And no, it wasn't a typo.

Btw, I need a costume!!

Default well

some on order are using their heavy duty spells to slay the batch that all spawn in one place. oh well.

Nice to see Blight has been left off this YET AGAIN
    what are we , the forgotten community ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tantalyr
    Ya know, LO and AAO remind me of certain Democrats who are absolutely determined to spin anything the Republicans do right negatively. Something like . . . if our troops captured bin Laden tomorrow there would be some Dem's saying we should have handled him more carefully, or it's no big deal, or the administration should have captured him ten years ago . . . .

Good Lord you two, give it a rest will ya?
    LOL nice Spin TANT or should i say Bill lol thats funny.

-We are currently working on an Autumn event. It will be different from past Autumn events, but we think you'll enjoy what we have planned.
    Huh? Normally I'd be jumping up an down with a big ol grin on me face... but after reading the above earlier today all I can do is say "ummm huh?"
    It is better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done.

It's a chance to stock up on festival candy for your costumes. Get costumes you may have missed out on last year and get those previously discontinued Confectioner forms

I think the opportunity to get the confectioner forms for those who missed out, makes it worthwhile.

They did say that the Autumn event would be different, there might be more in store, but it might not come until after Halloween.

I think they should set up normal spawns like last year, if they can.
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Did they ever make an announcement this was happening? There isn't one on the login notes and there's nothing official on this forum. Why is it so impossible for them to let ALL of us know what's going on? I'm tired of just a few people knowing about all the events unless friends of friends of friends of friends start passing information around to the rest of us nobodies.

Yep I just looked, Blight doesnt have the festival. Is there a reason why? Surely if we can do it on the main shards it can be done on blight as well.........

Thread Information