Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New article on MMORPG.com

All I know is the comments about DB and AC2 rang true to me. That game play took a big dive and lost many players after his arrival. His idea seemed to be to make it impossible to stay alive which most didn't feel was a terrible lot of fun. As far as the billing, you'd think that billing was the issue that gamers care about more than gameplay? I've played Horizons even in Beta and I'm mostly disturbed about the lack of storyline/events and new content. I'm not interested in a fall event that's the same as last year's event and I'd love to know what/when something else is coming.

Cixi on Order

According to EI officials the fall harvest event should be different from TG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Fratricide
    I have enjoyed playing Horizons in the past, I have not been able to force myself to login for the last few weeks, mainly because of PC issues, but moreso because I'm afraid that when I do, of the 50+ Guild family members, not just characters, I know I have out there most of them have decided to not login anymore because of the formitable outlook that there is.
    This is happening, it's happened to me once allready, but I did manage to find another family. Just remember that even if your current guild may have sloughed off most of it's members, there are still very honerable guilds out there that are still in full swing.

I read it, yes will read the second part when it get posted ... but as someone said .. sour grape.

Yes this game has a lot off issues, Yes EII seems to be slow doing anything, but hey, can they have some time to decypher the coding, understand the issue and try to see what can possibly done.

That article was definitively written by someone with a tooth against HZ previous or actual owner's, it was not an objective historical review.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

The billing issues were not fixed under Tulga. Several of my guildmates were having problems right up to the day of the sale.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Quote Originally Posted by Imayo
    The billing issues were not fixed under Tulga. Several of my guildmates were having problems right up to the day of the sale.

the severity has gotten worse under EII. Either way though MMORPG.com released a new news report on a vuneralbility in this system you all might want to look at.

Nothing newsflah, Maddude. It's same old, same old.

(check)

Thread Information