Thread: Looks like this is goodbye

Default Looks like this is goodbye

Most of you may not know me very well, or at alll. I was more of the quiet type. But I will still miss this community. I loved this game. I have been here since 3 weeks after launch. Took a break, came back and still love it.

Every so often I need a break. I figured that this transition period for EI would be the perfect time for one. But the folks at EI were either unable or unwilling to allow me to cancel my account. This was the straw that broke the camels back. In the past I was free to modify, add and delete subscriptions when I choose. That is a must for any game I play. I don't like being a hostage to a game I chose to play.

Im not trying to bash the game. I still think it is the best game on the market today. May not have the best performance, or graphics. But the people that play the game more than make up for that. Im also not trying to bash on anyone at EI. I know that transition was not an easy one. I tip my hat to you guys for just staying sane durring this period. I truly hope you succeed in your efforts to breath new life into this game. With any transition there are things that could have gone better, but the game is still running. And as long as the servers are up you will have people enjoying this game.

So good luck to all the staff at EI, good hunting to all you dragons and little bipeds, and good crafting too.

DhaVol

Well goodluck to you. Hope they fixed the billing problem you posted. I don't see the thread anymore so hope its taken care of.

Jayne

Thread Information