Thread: Are there any serious role play guilds on Order

Default Are there any serious role play guilds on Order

I have not played for a very long time, the world has changed greatly since I left and I am curious if there are any groups that "play" the way that I like to. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Scions encourages role play in guild chat, though not all adhere to it all the time, most are very good about it. Not sure what style of play you are looking for, mostly we just use creativity and keep it within Istaria. Please feel free to ask any Scion what our guild is like when you are in game. :-)

Blog Entries

Along time ago, there was a few, not sure any more since I left and now returning. XD

Most of us left a long time ago...
    Ssilmath Torshak, Paladin of the Lost, Shaman of the Damned, Master Armorsmith

My other "crack would be cheaper" hobby
    http://ssilmath.deviantart.com/

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Some of us still do, though there are times when the OOC doesn't really show up as much as it should.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

The Chet is one, although it consists of dragons only. Not much roleplaying goes on there anymore, atleast not when I'm around.

I'm rather getting sick of all the OOC talk on Order. This is another reason why I'm not so keen on playing Horizons much.

100/100/90
    Ancient dragoness of Order - Retired

Drae I thought you actually cancelled *grins and chuckles*.

Keir Chet is a serious RP guild on Order, dragons only. But our guild, like many others and the game right now is kinda in a standstill. We have a few that login regularly but it seems everything is on hold. I know my own story seems to have nowhere to go.

Its done this before (the game and by reflection the guild and the community as a whole), now its just waiting to see if there will be another rally.

Dragonchat still has fun Rp going on, nothing "heavy" serious but each night I'm there there's always something happening - kept light, lively, and fun.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information