Thread: T.P.S Quest. Where's Lhumberg?

Default T.P.S Quest. Where's Lhumberg?

AARG! Ok, I did the entire quest, the one where you go back and forth from New Rach, to Aug, to Feladon, talk to this guy, talk to that guy. all because someone has very bad handwriting and no-one can read it. got thru the whole thing except I have to quickly return to Lhumberg.....but i can't remember where he is and yeah, *smacks head* i didn't mark him. Anyone know where he is?

I tried to look him up in http://horizons.gamersinfo.net/atlas/ for you but couldn't find anyone with that name.

Sorry
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Hey Kylara... Whaaat's happening... Yeah, you're going to need to go out to the outpost north of Harro... yeah. So, if you could just... run on out there, that would be great...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

ROFL, thx Klaus. I found him, not sure how but uhm..yeah, i was uh....well...running and came across him, lol.

Thread Information