Thread: a Triggered Thought...

Default a Triggered Thought...

I was reading a thread in "General", "Anything New" and someone mentioned items that were removed from the game, and it gave me an idea.

The Radiant Backpacks...they and apparantly a few other items (Not including the 'Ring' of course)...have been designed for incorporation into the game at some time, just that the sale took over all the burners and pushed everything off the stove.

So we can't make the backpacks yet and maybe EI isn't up to speed on coding in the new forms/items.

So...

For now, why not make these items (Esp the backpack) available through the Vielo? That should not be a difficult task (assuming the programming was done correctly in the first place).

I mean, its certainly not like someone is going to lose coin/xp over it as no form exists to craft them. Then once EI gets up to speed and can incorporate these items into the game/loot tables, remove them from the Vielo...a win-win situation in my view...new items/fluff that fill a void until they can be properly put in-game.

Anyways...just an idea of which I am sure there will be plenty of flames.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

If they also add Travertine Scalepacks I'll go with this suggestion

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan
    If they also add Travertine Scalepacks I'll go with this suggestion
    Most definately...twas not my intention to leave out Dragons...

EVERYONE can use extra space...

On a side note, would be nice if they adjusted the backpack/scalepack and cargogear/dimensional pocket space so when making alloys, you could carry enough ore to use up a full disk of ore (ie, 1200 Mithril Ore in Tarbash Disk and 600 Platinum Ore in packpack inventory)
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Thread Information