Thread: Lik-sang is gone

Realm of Order [Elsewhere: Los Angeles or Wesley Chapel]

Unhappy Lik-sang is gone

Lik-Sang.com is out of business because of Sony. I recieved an e-mail stating that I could get a refund. However, before I submit my PayPal info I want to know if it is geniune. Has anyone heard of this and got a refund as stated in the e-mail?

Pauljc

As of today, Lik-Sang.com will not be in the position to accept any new orders and will cancel and refund all existing orders that have already been placed. Furthermore, Lik-Sang is working closely with banks and PayPal to refund any store credits held by the company, and the customer support department is taking care of any open transactions such as pending RMAs or repairs and shipping related matters. The staff of Lik-Sang will make sure that nobody will get hurt in the crossfire of this ordeal. To read the full article please visit: http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3901

Our records indicates you can retrieve an additional $ 9,99 USD refund in your PayPal account. In order to successfully retrieve the refund please confirm your existing PayPal account on this page. Please notice that the confirmation of your PayPal account is needed to have this refund send into your PayPal account.

If your PayPal account is no longer active on this ([email protected]) address you will have to create a free PayPal account at: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...gistration-run to retrieve this refund. Once your account is created and activated please confirm your account information at the above page.

We feel very sorry for any inconvenience and trying to make all refunds to take place as soon as possible.

Team Lik-Sang
    j'Phaelluin:Mage/Monk/Scholar/Cleric,Druid,Scout,Warrior/Blacksmith/OutfitterTiaeruih:Scout/Cleric,Mage,Warrior/Outfitter/Scholar,BlacksmithMhoss:7DragonAdventure/3Crafter

Sorry so slow to see this. It sounds like phishing to me. I'd suggest going to the paypal site directly, NOT via a webpage from an email.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Thread Information