Thread: Anybody wondering where Nagafen is?

Default Anybody wondering where Nagafen is?

I just realized that in several posts with questions for him, they have gone unanswered for more than ten days. That hasn't been like him at all. I don't use IRC to get on and chat. Is he OK? I hope nothing happened.

I am a little concerned is all...

He has been banned most likely for posting something which went against board regulations:-)

O, I'll bet'cha Peaches did it!

Dangit, Peaches! No banning important EI staff!

hehe!
    Casius, first lvl 100 Dragon.

Achiever 66.67%, Explorer 53.33%, Socializer 46.67% Killer 33.33%

Ofcourse it could be Peaches wanted to have her T6 backpack and nagafen didn't wanna give it to her so she took her measures j/k

On a serious note*

I really think this is a sad development that EII got quiet, in case Nagafen has gotten ill there is always someone who could inform us.

He bagged up all the monthy sub cash and ran off to brazil, which has no extradition, and is living the high life !

OK ... maybe not, but a better sounding idea than they just dont want to talk to us.

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

Maybe he got fired. Maybe there is no EI. I think we are the only ones here. The few 1000 gamers left and EI has paid out its server subscriptions until December, then the servers shut down and we go bye bye.

Kidding....sorta

The server that runs the Nagafen NPC instance has crashed. Hopefully he'll respawn after the shard is restarted. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw
    The server that runs the Nagafen NPC instance has crashed. Hopefully he'll respawn after the shard is restarted. :P
    Now lets hope that the server running his humor haven't crashed huh:-)

I'd suggest we call them, however the phone number listed on an internet search is a dead number.

correction, not dead anylonger, goes to a personal answering maching ... so I guess we could call, though I can still play so it doesnt really matter to me
    Last edited by IndyMan; November 19th, 2006 at 02:24 PM.

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

This whole situation reminds me of the weeks preceding the sale to EI. No communication then bam "we sold the game". I am preparing myself for the news I feel that once again is coming. I only hope the servers stay online but I have a feeling we are much closer to server shutdown than ever before.

Wink gets the search golems ready

Preps the dragon aircraft and goes in the Edl looking for that lost Biped

Dragon 1 checking in ... nothing
    Dragon 2 checking in ... Unusual activity near sog spawn point# 2 there appears to be a wallet and strechie pants that the blight are fighting over
    Dragon 3 i see a body at Umarry ... oh its not the target moving on

Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ankua Daru
    This whole situation reminds me of the weeks preceding the sale to EI. No communication then bam "we sold the game". I am preparing myself for the news I feel that once again is coming. I only hope the servers stay online but I have a feeling we are much closer to server shutdown than ever before.
    Lets not go there please.

We're just joking about his absence

I understand that this is a sensitive topic but I cannot help but see the same pattern developing.
    Has anyone seen a GM on lately? I am curious I have not seen one in months. Where are the EI employees? These same questions were being asked about Tulga employees back in July.
    I simply cannot ignore the obvious, the pattern seems strangely the same. All this talk could have been averted if only one just one employee posted. I have been watching for weeks now and the obvious must be stated they either do not care or they cannot post it is that simple.

They still haven't found Jimmy Hoffa...

/em starts putting Nagafen pictures up in Taverns, Machine shops, and on specially marked milk cartons (after beating the cow with a bucket of course)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Ankua Daru
    I understand that this is a sensitive topic but I cannot help but see the same pattern developing.
    Has anyone seen a GM on lately? I am curious I have not seen one in months. Where are the EI employees? These same questions were being asked about Tulga employees back in July.
    I simply cannot ignore the obvious, the pattern seems strangely the same. All this talk could have been averted if only one just one employee posted. I have been watching for weeks now and the obvious must be stated they either do not care or they cannot post it is that simple.
    I do understand this is a sensative subject but we should try not to start speculating too wildly.

Maybe Peaches or Eileen have news for us.

Any news ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by IndyMan
    He bagged up all the monthy sub cash and ran off to brazil, which has no extradition, and is living the high life !

OK ... maybe not, but a better sounding idea than they just dont want to talk to us.
    I doubt he could afford the plane ticket with the sub money. lol
    Leviathan (formerly known as "Skald")
    100 ADV / 100 DCRA / 95 LSH Ancient Lunus Dragon (Order Shard)
    67 million Hoard...and rising!

"I kill where I wish and none dare resist...my armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!" - Smaug the Mighty

Default Speculations

and a lot of them here. Nagafen is fine, last time I spoke to him, he is extremely busy, but will be posting as soon as he can.

Thread Information