Thread: Whatever...

Default Whatever...

I have reposted my reports on my guild forum, you can reach them when you klick the link in my sig. I made the Report forum double languaged: English and German. So you can write german or english there, i will answear in both languages if needed

If the other shard heralds want a own subforum for their reports feel free to contact me.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Boo. Login required .

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw
    Boo. Login required .
    no big deal to register, done in a blink of an eye (ok, perhaps 2 blinks )

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

well you only need to register, then you can read them not a big deal i think

(registration is just for the security of our guilforum, we had some wired things in the past happening there)

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

can't you allow reading without registration for that subforum?
    Would be nice..

And I know these problems... spam bots in forums are quite common these days, I fear... *sigh*
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Ok I managed now to switch the report forum now so that also guests can read it. (Sometimes you dont see the some admin sections because of lots of buttons or in german : "Man sieht den knopf vor lauter abteilungen nicht" )

If something wired happens, like coping my reports, i will turn it off again. : P

Thread Information