This week I lost a friend; you lost a friend, Horizons lost a friend. Morning Breath, Sbr or Nimrom however you knew him, lost his real life battle with failing health and past away quietly as he slept Tuesday night. For those of you that knew him well I know you will feel his passing as I do we lost someone important. A long time officer of the Legendary Heroes guild and former Guild Leader of LH’s training guild Ascending Heroes on Chaos, he was there for his guilds and all that might have a question or a need, no matter whether you were new to Horizons or just a player in need, he would do what he could, he truly went the extra mile to help. He always enjoyed a good hunt, crafting event or game event. He orchestrated many great guild events for LH, he always did what he could the make Horizons more fun for the rest of us. As I read this I can see that nothing I write will tell the real story of his time in Istaria, but I would like you to know he was my friend in real life and I was able to talk to him this past weekend; we spoke of many things but you should he looked forward to again spending time with us all in Horizons. Farwell my friend.