Thread: Problem with a Lair Chamber

Default Problem with a Lair Chamber

I was helping a guildmate build a Lunus stone chamber in her lair yesterday. I placed the final units and the room popped just fine, but when she went to activate the machines they won't activate.

We tried logging, made sure no one was in the chamber, etc. Nothing worked. Does anyone know what is needed to activate the machines?

I know of some bipeds that had problems with finished shops that just refused to activate machines. That problem usually remedied itself after maintenance but it seems a good idea to send a support ticket anyway.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

One thing you can try is to rename the lair. I was told by one of the Tulga devs that it forces the system to reinitialize the lair (whatever that means) and sometimes that fixes problems. It has worked for me with some problems but not the most recent one where I could not access the lair properties/construction tools. Fortunately, maintenance fixed that one.

Thread Information