Thread: when will something real happen to HZ?

Lightbulb when will something real happen to HZ?

i wondered when we will see any real change/impact on the game HZ

3 month ago we got told that we have to wait at least 2 month to get an announcement ^^

now EI got sold or sold HZ

do we have to wait 2 month again to get any answer?

fill in your rumors ^^

or better even: close this post.

For what good are rumors besides giving the doomsayers their chance to once again cry 'the sky is falling'?
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

the sky is falling down? Oh my god... what will happen to my lovely fish then? *triest to eat as much as he can, and watches the sky carefully to see if it approaches or not*
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Yippee! A blue hat to match my hair beads. And don't worry Garfonso, I'll help you with your fish

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso
    the sky is falling down? Oh my god... what will happen to my lovely fish then? *triest to eat as much as he can, and watches the sky carefully to see if it approaches or not*
    *hands Garfonso a basket of fresh fish*

Now hush:-), time to close this post we don't need doomstories just word from EII atleast if they stil know where their desktop is

I am not a doomsayer and no I do not think the sky is falling but the water is raising you can not deny that.

It is just that some of us go out and look on official sites and take all the bits of info togather and can see a big piture. But here's hopeing that something good comes of this as I would hate to see Horizons die the final death.

Ask Nostradamus.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    (...)

It is just that some of us go out and look on official sites and take all the bits of info togather and can see a big piture. But here's hopeing that something good comes of this as I would hate to see Horizons die the final death.
    Others collect all the infos and can see many different possible big pictures, not only one. Therefore, they refrain from predicting the future.

But we both are in agreement that it would be a sore loss if horizons would vanish.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Quote Originally Posted by Deth
    I am not a doomsayer and no I do not think the sky is falling but the water is raising you can not deny that.

Deth.... I didn't think that was water... it has the viscocity of something brown and gooey.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Fill in the Rumor, is not how I would say it. But the questions asked are legitimate. So whats wrong with asking, that would put rumors to rest

Justa hehehehehehehehe Could be could be. But I like to still keep some hope alive but also want to keep the light shining on things also. I think all the down with horizons is bad but then I also think the I am happy and I will log in and just play as long as I can, bury my head in the ground is just as bad for the game.

I feel the owners need to know they have a intelligent community that they are working with and if they would just stand up and admit to their mistakes they would learn that they have a very loyal community that may just stick with them through the bad times. If they would just admit their mistakes and then seem to make good progress toward fixing things a lot of the doom and gloom might just die down.

every 4 - 12 months the company will get sold so that no development needs to be done.

The new company does not seem to have any developers, only money makers.

One thing I am certain of is, you HAVE TO HAVE developers to add content (gm events are not content in the spirit of the name, though they are nice (usually))

*** I hope I am not correct in the no new content and this game gets the love it needs.

Food is food, just give us something to chew on that removes DP's

Default Rumors

are just that, there is no need for yet another thread, filled with rumors. Closed

Thread Information