Thread: Chaos in Chaos?

Default Chaos in Chaos?

I can't open storage buildings or mechs, no lists on teleport gates, waited through 5 minutes of blue sky only before I could log in.

Does Chaos need a reboot, or is it just me?
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

the only thing loading for me is blue sky and the UI. It's not joining chats, showing players lists, loading terrain or buildings.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Took me a couple tries to get logged in. Storage structures on my plot I could not access without rebooting. Of course after rebooting I can not access my vault any more lol.

Server needs to have some REAL maintenance done. It's not isolated to just a few people, it's quite a few chatting in game that are all having the problem.

Wow, was wondering about this. Last night everything took forever to load. Even just logging in was wayyy to long.

I guess the real problem is that with Jim gone no one else knows anything about the system. Not sure if Ed is capable of resolving server crashes. Needless to say trouble tickets and such can't even be fielded right now.

Best of luck guys :/ I feel for you.

I have no problems logging in, crafting, porting, opening up silos and vault. Waiting time for each were as per normal. Anyway hope it will be resolved soon for you guys and gals.
    ========================
    | ()""'() ~~Have A Good Day!~~
    | ( 'o' ) ****Hehehehe****
    =(,)=(,)==================

Problem seems to have disappeared. Wonder if it was internet related, or the servers themselves. "The world may never know." Well, back to playing.
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Just wanted to note that while Drak was at work I tried loggin one of my alts on his account on. It took about 5 to 10 minutes for the game to finally load. When I got into game it took another 10 to 15 miutes to get my vault and plot buildings to load but they did finally load. When I went to use my vault/plot buildings since they have popped open within a few seconds.
    Cinnamon Schnapps
    100/100/83 Helian Dragon
    "Those deer were like that when I got here. >.>"

Thread Information